Chapter 20

Previously:
Lina, Summer, Kailah, many others, and myself all went to Rain's Christmas party. It was going fine until a few of us started a game of 7 Minutes in Heaven. My naive self didn't know the concept of the game, but I would soon find out.

Now:

We all sat in a circle in the lounge. Summer, Kailah, Keeley, Rain, Carla, Kate, John, Bryce, Kobe, Jake, Blake, Carson, many others, and myself were a part of that circle. We were playing some game called 7 Minutes in Heaven. I didn't know what you were supposed to do in this game, but it sounded fun.

"So we are going to spin the bottle and whoever it lands on will go in the closet blindfolded. Then we will spin the bottle again, but this time the available canidates will be of the opposite sex,"explains Rain,"Everyone understand?"

"Yes," replies everyone, but myself.

"Good." Rain spins the bottle and it lands Carson.

"Oh yeah ,Carson!" Whoops his friends. Rain ties the blindfold around Carson's head and leads him into the closet.

"Ok, I want every boy.....and Keeley," Rain points out," To exit the circle." Keeley looked embrassed to be put on the spot for her sexuality. It isn't her fault, people are just mean. Rain spins the and it lands on one of Rain's friends, Mary. I don't know much about Mary, but I do know that she dated Kobe in 5th grade and all the guys like her. Mary's face starts to blush and she drags her feet into the closet where Carson is.

"Ok, the clock starts now,"announces Rain. A couple of the girls giggle.

"Get some, Carson!" Yells the boys. I looked confused. What was this game about anyway?

"Hey guys," I ask," What is this game even about?" Everyone looks at me shocked. A sly look appears across Rain's face.

"You will see," she replies. I was a little worried about this game, I really hope I don't get picked.

7 minutes later Mary walks out of the closet, then Carson.

"That was heaven all right," announces Carson. Mary just rolls her eyes. We situate into a circle and Rain spins the bottle. It landed on myself.

"Ok, before I go what is this game about?"I ask again.

"You will see," responds Rain putting a blindfold around my head. She leads me into the closet and I sit down. I hope Kobe comes in, but I would really like to know what this game is about. The closet door opens and someone walks in. I wasn't sure who it was.

"Who is it?" I ask. Someone pulls the blindfold off my face, and John is revelaed.

"Wow, the disappointment is unbelievable," I tell him. He rolls his eyes.

"What is this game about?" I ask once more.

"You really don't know?" He replies.

"Of course not, or I wouldn't be asking."

"Ok well, the game 7 Minutes in Heaven is a game where 2 people, usually opposite sex, go into a small room for 7 minutes. Sometimes one person is blindfolded, and the other person who isn't blindfolded can do anything they want to that other person," explains John," This is a very sexual game, but since we are 8th graders we aren't.....vulgar, well most of us aren't. Anyway we can do anything to the other person, anything you want, but it can't be sexual. It really isn't 7 Minutes in Heaven, it is just 7 Minutes of doing whatever you want to do."

"Oh, that makes since," I reply," So what are you going to do?"

"Uhhh, I don't know, I just want to leave this stupid party."