Chapter 36

School was cancelled for a week, due to Aimee's death. The FBI came to investigate the school, and anywhere else Aimee would visit. I was fired from my job because I was a part of Aimee's death, but it wasn't my fault my boss' daughter was a complete psycho. The only people who will talk to me is my friends who were part of the operation. We all got praised from the FBI, but little do they know that Toby is the one who killed Aimee. We just told the investigators that the van went out of control. Mary will be fine, she just had a cracked skull. She was lucky we came when we did, or she would have been killed. Tommorrow the whole investiagation would be shown to the public, and everyone who was involved in the case would be on the news. Including the alive victims, the culprit's family, and us, members of Operation: Get Rid of her Royal Fakeness, of course I wasn't planning on Princess Fake to be killed. It is werid that at first I thought Aimee was trying to steal my popularity and my reputation, not my life. I thought Aimee was the typical mean girl that is at any high school, but instead she is the typical crazy,stalker, serial killer that you can find only at my high school. I'm just glad that this endless nightmare is finally over. Although I do feel a little bad for Aimee, she just wanted to be loved like any other normal person. She just did it in all the wrong ways. She will be remembered as the crazy girl that killed everyone for the man she loved. Unlike most people, I will remember Aimee Hart, or Samantha Jones, as a strong individual. She got what she wanted, even if it was a little dark and vicious. But inside that strong young girl, is someone crying out for help, but not loud enough for anyone to hear. All she wanted was to be loved, but she died trying. I am going to expose the real Aimee, the one that is covered, to the whole country tommorrow on the news. Hopefully this will change the perspective that everyone has on her.

-----------------------

The next day I was sitting in front of a camera, dressed in full makeup and buisness like clothing. The people all sitting around the camera was Rose, Toby, Blake, Bryce, John, Jake, Mary, Carla, Jessica, Gigi, Kobe, other victims that I don't know,and myself. The camera starts rolling and the interviewer starts asking questions.

"Hello America, I am here today with the victims and fellow case crackers of the biggest story of the century," announces the interviewer," A teen girl becomes obsessed with this young man, Kobe Short, and goes completely psycho. She starts killing or attempts to kill many female victims she felt got in the way of getting the affection of her crush. She has been stalking him for years. Last week, this young girl, Samantha Jones, who was known as Aimee Hart at her high school, died in the river. Lets hear more of this suspenseful tale." The interviewer looks at Kobe.

"Mr. Short do you know how long you were being stalked by Miss Jones?"

"Umm no, but when I lived in Michigan, my sophomore year of high school, I dated Samantha for a couple months. I broke up with her, realizing she was completely crazy. Then I moved back here, and she disguised herself as Aimee Hart, completely changing her apperance. I think she was trying to get back together with me."

"Well according to the victim reports, her first victim was on July 24th, 2015, Miss Ocean Garcia, Ocean was killed by Samantha," the interviewer announces. No one told Kobe about Ocean's death. His eyes widened and his jaw drop.

"Do you know why Samantha would go after Ocean?" she asks.

"Umm well, Ocean and I dated in 8th grade year, but it was long distance, and I broke up with her long before July. I don't know why Aime- err Samantha would go after her.."

"Were you aware of her death?" Kobe shakes his head.

"Well, we will get back to you later," the interviewer says," Carla, what did it feel like to be attacked?"

"Well, it was certainly unexpected, I didn't even know why, or who was doing it," Carla confesses.

"Why do you think you were attacked?"