Chapter 32

Sacremento ended. A lot happened in just 3 days. As of right now it was Thursday night, May 14th. The Parents Night drama performance happened in 10 minutes. I think our production was going to be amazing. I can't explain the whole show because that would take way to long, but I can tell you about Belle and the Beast's part. Better than that I can show you! Keep in mind that this is a modern day Disney Production, so everything takes place in middle school. We are students, but with the stories of the Disney characters.

---------------------

Our group finishes some group songs, then I come on dressed in nerdy looking clothing. I sing the song from Beauty and the Beast, "Bonjour". After that song, a scene comes on. I sit in the corner with a pile of books, reading a book ,Kobe comes onto stage, with a group of guys.

"You are so ugly!" Pesters a guy from the group.

"Stop it," Kobe growls.

"No one will ever love you," says another guy from the group.

"I said stop!" Kobe roars. I look up from my books and notice the guys bullying the Beast, Kobe. I stand up walking over to them, holding my book.

"Can you please stop bullying him?" I ask politely.

"Oh, Belle, you are so naive, always stuck in those books," one of the guys tells me, grabbing my book.

"Gaston, give it back!" I command.

"I will, if you go to the ball with me."

"Sorry I am going with some one else," I tell Gaston, who is played by John.

"And who is that?"

"Umm I'm going with..... Beast!" I point at Kobe.

"Him?" Gaston asks shocked. Gaston glares at the Beast and pushes him. Beast grabs Gaston and throws him to the other end of the stage. Gaston exits the stage, and so does his group of cronies.

"Thank you," I tell Beast. We exit the stage. At the end of the production it shows the ball. Every princess is dressed in their signature dress and dancing with their prince. I really enjoyed the production and so did the audience. I also enjoyed watching John get thrown across the stage and dancing with Kobe. At the end of the show Kobe walks over to me.

"You were great," he tells me.

"Thanks, you were too."

"Honestly, I wouldn't want any other person to be Belle, or my partner."

"I know, it is because I'm good," I smirk.

"I didn't want the part of the Beast, but now I'm glad I got it. Even though my friends did make fun of me."

"Why because I was Belle? Kobe you really have to stand up to them. They will eventually stop."

"I know but I hang out with them all day."

"Also you are their friend, and they look at you as their leader so they aren't as harsh as they are to me."

"Really? How harsh are they to you?"

"You wouldn't believe how mean they are to me."

"I'm sorry, Paris."

Well, I have to get going. See you later." Kobe waves.

--------------------------

2 weeks later......

The drama production seemed like it was yesterday, but it was Tuesday, May 26th. Graduation. My parents, and my two sisters were in the car with me driving to school. I was wearing a pink dress, a gold ribbion separated the skirt and the top of the dress. The top of the dress was covered with nude lace, that matched my 5 inch nude wedges. My hair was curled and pulled to the side. I had a full makeup on, and a glittery bracelet and dangling earrings. I arrived 30 minutes early. My friends were all hanging out outside the school. They all run up to me.