ARE YOU THE PRINCE?

9

  Day six, Ramadan.

The next day, inside CityMax hotel; room number 36, Zarah was getting ready for her day when the door bell rang."Who could that be?" Zarah asked loudly.

"It's uncle Dale Ummi," Safeenah smiled and rushed to the door to open i. As she opened it, Uthman was standing in front of the door.

 "You?"

"You!" Uthman said meanly, it's like he still feels the pain.

"Where is uncle Dale? I don't want you!" Safeenah whined out loud.

"The Prince rescheduled his post, he won't be driving you today, I will." Uthman spoke as he sit like an elegant earl.

 "I'm here for Mrs Fateema Zarah Ibn Rahman," Uthman called mechanically.

"Mum, the old earl is here." Safeenah said as she blew raspberry at Uthman—elegantly dressed Zarah walked out of the room.

"Uthman it's you? Where is Dale Yahaya?" Zarah asked with a smile, her whitish teeth was revealed; she had two fangs like a vampire and that made her look more beautiful.

Uthman was speechless, he stared at Zarah and he had hard time breathing because his throat was constricted. "The Prince—r-rescheduled-h-his-post." He stuttered as he was gazing at her.

"Oh- Okay, we are ready." Zarah said awkwardly, because Uthman was staring out of the ordinary.

"We?" Uthman paused "Are we going with this, no offense, LUNATIC?" Uthman said as he was about to burst out in laughter.

Was he referring to Safeenah as a lunatic?

"LUNATIC? are you calling my daughter coco. I see only one lunatic here; and that is you, how can a proper human in his normal sense advise a mother to keep her six-year-old in a big hotel room. Locked up?" Zarah went all ballistics over Uthman.

Zarah and Safeenah walked out hand in hands, Uthman stared at blank space—before he walked out too. The room's door automatically locked it self.

The ride wasn't a friendly one, Zarah frowned through out the drive, same as Safeenah. Who wouldn't? If you were referred to as a lunatic.

The Tesla parked in front of the big water fountain. Safeenah opened the door, she was excited to be in the castle again.

"Ummi, I promise I won't get lost,don't worry I'll go look for my friend.  Uncle Ali." Safeenah said and before Zarah could protest, Safeenah ran off towards the iftar point.

"Safeenah be safe!" Zarah prayed as she realize what she just did.

"Zarah, the Fazza seek your presence. let's go to the Fazza's division." Uthman ordered. "Okay." Zarah said nervously. What did she do wrong? Did the Prince snitched on her?

"Don't worry, Fazza is nice. He is the most nicest person on earth, you'll pass." Uthman encouraged her as he observed Zarah's insecurities.

"Why are you so nice? I mean like suddenly?" Zarah asked, a little bit abashed.

"I'm sorry, I've been a jerk, forgive me. I called your daughter a lunatic earlier." Uthman apologized.

"I'll pretend I didn't hear that!" Zarah shrugged and they walked towards the Fazza's division.

• • • • •

"Salaam Sheik." Zarah greeted with a slight bow, bashfully. Prince Abubakar was sitting on the left side chair—he ignored eye contact with Zarah.