THINGS TO DO AFTER MARRIAGE

34

"Dad, you can't kick Uthman out, he had no choice, he couldn't disrespect his orders!" Prince Abubakar said all eyes on Fazza. Uthman mouthed a 'Thank you' to Abubakar.

"That is true, I'll punish you Uthman, you're no longer the Earl, you've been impeached from your position!" Fazza said.

"Hamdan, these is all my fault, I shouldn't have asked him to do what he did, don't impeach him, if you're annoyed face me not him." Mr. Tariq said.

"Father, I'm so disappointed in you, I told you, Abubakar love me, he'll marry me, please pa, stop meddling in my marriage life." Yasmin said with death glares and she walked out of the Fazza division.

"You'll resume your position, this should be your last, the only orders you follow here, is mine and the crown Prince's, understand!" Fazza ordered,

"Yes highness,"

"Go away!" Fazza said as he sat on the throne exhausted.

Uthman walked out of Fazza division with a sad face; he was happy Abubakar helped him, he could have lost his job, and this one was a great catch, from the royal cars he got to drive, to the royal wardrobe allowance he got weekly, also his five million dihram salary, if he loose this job, he could die.

Uthman stood in front of the door, waiting for Abubakar—to thank him.

I guess,

Abubakar walked outside, he saw Uthman but he ignored him totally.

"Thank you.... For saving my butt today, I owe you a lot!"

Uthman said and Abubakar stopped walking for a moment, he continued walking away again.

"I never knew, you were this kind, you'll make a great Sheikh," Uthman added with a smile,

Abubakar stopped, this time he turned with a frown. "This is the last time you'll invade my privacy!"

"Chill bro, you helped me in there, was just thanking you!"

"Oh, wanna know why I helped?" Abubakar asked theoretically.

"Yeah, sure!" He answered with a smile,

"I want to see the look on your face on my wedding day!" Abubakar said with a evil smirk.

"Why is that?"

"My wedding with Zarah Fateema Ibn Rahman." Prince Abubakar said and walked away finally.

Uthman gritted his teeth against each other, to stopped his from cursing at the Prince, and he tightened his fist also, he was annoyed.

* * * * *

The door bell kept ringing, no one bothered to check who was waiting,it time for the fourth prayer of the day magreeb also, it's iftar time. After twenty more ringing, Safeenah finally opened the door, she saw a man in a sushi delivery outfit, the man wore a base ball cap and 'sushi dushi' was written boldly on it. He was carrying four sushi boxes, which covered his face.

"Ummi! Did you ordered sushi?" Safeenah asked

"No! It is a mistake!" Zarah answered from inside.

"I'm sorry uncle, Ummi didn't order sushi—but you can come in and rest, before you'll go back, you must be hungry, we just ordered Macaroni and cheese." Safeenah said in a very courteous manner,

"I won't mind!" A familiar voice said.

"Uncle Ali!" Safeenah said as she hugged the Prince, almost making the sushi boxes crash.