OHH! PAPARAZZI

28

Ramadan; Day eighteen.

"This is unbelievable!" Mr. Tariq Al Futtaim yelled, banging his fist on the table, almost making the fruit juice in the center radius of the glass table collapse on the floor. "I thought you said the Prince doesn't have any lover at the moment, you said he'll marry Yasmin," Mr. Tariq added in a furious tone. Fazza had no clue about what he was saying, but only saw the daily news paper in front of him-he picked up the newspaper and the news headline welcomed him; leaving him in shock.

"The Icy cold prince falls in love with a Niqabi."

"What is this? Ridiculous, Tariq don't tell me those paparazzi got you," Fazza said as he burst into an infectious laughter which was supposed to infect Mr. Tariq, only if he wasn't angry.

"Look at another, this one says; 'I thought Prince Abubakar dislike niqabi'." Mr. Tariq read as he showed the newspaper's article with the picture taken from yesterday. Fazza gasped upon seeing the picture and again he roared with laughter again.

"Let's act fast on their wedding, I'll send for the invitations, we should be fast, to avoid such distractions." Mr. Tariq said as he looked at Zarah's picture in disgust.

Fazza scoffed. "It's all shaggy-dog tale, they just want to be popular, let's just ignore this measly author!" He said, Mr. Tariq still looked furious, he wasn't ready to let it go. Fazza noticed his mood and he knew he had to do something if he want to please his friend, "I'll go confirm from the Prince himself.." He walked out with his infectious smile which Tariq seemed to be immune to. Sheik Hamdan stood still in front of his son's room-still contemplating whether to tell him or just let it be, he hesitated for a while before he knocked. "Salaam!" He said, but there was no response, he pushed open the expensive shiny sapphire door and it swung open; he saw the Prince sleeping on a reading chair, he was writing something, before he fell asleep.

"Abubakar! Rise and shine!" Fazza yelled as he opened the curtain and rays of sunlight escaped through the window to the darkest corner of the room-the rays reflected from the big mirror down to the prince's dress mirror and landed on his eyelids, burning through them. Prince Abubakar gently opened his eyes wide enough to see his father, he closed it again because he didn't expect to see his father that early, he blinked to make sure he wasn't still in dream land.

"Salaam dad?" Abubakar groaned, "I am so delighted, the Fazza, Sheik of Dubai visited me privately." He whined as he stood up, he was only in his Calvin Klein boxer brief-his bare torso was visible; showing little hairs at the band area of his boxers brief. He slid in his golden kimono.

"Stop being casual, I'm your dad!" Fazza said as he sat on the throne-like couch.

Abubakar knew his father will never visit him for no genuine reason, "What do you want now father? what's bothering you?"

"We don't have father and son bonding anymore, you don't tell me things anymore, so I came to amend my mistakes." Fazza said.

"Oh dad, I know you, you are like a slithering snake, trapping it prey, what do you want dear father, if it's the chefs, I took care of them, if it the fight-Yusuf is not pressing any charges." Prince Abubakar said as he was brushing his pet tiger's fur.

"Is that not the gift I gave you on your tenth birthday?" Fazza said as he pointed at a kazoo in the Prince's hall of fame.

"Father, I don't have much time, time is precious, so let stop procrastinating, go straight to the point father!" Abubakar said firmly.

"It's about Mrs Zarah!"

"What about her?" Abubakar asked as his heart fluttered.

"Look," Fazza paused, "take a look at this." Fazza added as he tossed the newspaper towards the Prince, billal caught it with his mouth-his pet tiger.