RUNAWAY PRINCE: WHERE IS ZARAH?

19

"Where is Mrs Zarah? It's almost iftar, she should be here. Why is she so irresponsible? Oh Allah these people are hungry!" Abubakar said, certainly disappointed in Zarah.

"Can't we just order takeout for all of them?" Yasmin suggested.

"No we can't. If we order takeout, My ratings scale will go down, the press,  every one and Fazza will be disappointed in me." Prince Abubakar sighed, "let's cook it without her. She think she's special. Dan what are the ingredients we have in hands?" Abubakar asked in a confused tone.

"Lemme see. We've got, raisins, fresh chicken, sugar, milk, butter, flour, wheat, peppers, potatoes and oil!" Daniel reads from his tablet.

"So, all these ingredients are for cooking stuffed camel, bring me a pot lemme see what I can do," Prince Abubakar said and Daniel walked towards the ingredients truck.

"Bakar," Yasmin called, "you can't cook that without her." Yasmin added, trying to convince him to order takeout.

His anger got worst as he pinned Yasmin against the wooden counter. "Stop saying I can't cook without her.  I am Abubakar Ibn Hamdan, I can do it on my own!" Abubakar yelled. "And you'll help me, won't you?" Abubakar added, angrily. Yasmin stared at Prince Abubakar in horror and she stared at her manicured finger respectively. "I'm sorry, I'll hype?" Yasmin declined as she glared at her nails.

She just got them manicured

"—No, you don't. Stop the hyping Yasmin, this is a matter of life and death! Can't you just do something good with your life."

"Technically we can just order takeout for all of them, you wanted to cook. None of my business." Yasmin snickered.

"Nope, go back to the castle." Prince Abubakar points at the direction of the car. "If you care only about your blog, this place is not a blogspot." Abubakar added scornfully.

"Alright I'll help with the batter, yay?" Yasmin eyed the Prince. She was sure she can do it, due to the YouTube tutorial she have been watching.

"That's what I expected." Abubakar said and walked away.

Yasmin started by mixing sugar in water, she adds a teaspoon of olive oil in the sugar mixture. She added wheat and flour and start mixing the huge batter, it was like a battle between vampire and witches. As she did it dramatically.

A worker was filming her, for her blog probably.

Some workers helped her. She was tired but also thrilled; the press are sure going to put her picture on the newspaper front page, it wasn't as if she was craving for fame—she have billions of subscribers but she wanted a compliment from Fazza.

Even though Abubakar was fasting, his bladder was full, due to nervousness of course, he was so confused. "Yasmin, I have to use the restroom, please keep everything under control. The sauce is on the coal, you've gotta check it timely!" Abubakar ordered and rushed down to the restroom.

As he walked to the restroom, workers and loyal subject bowed for him, he twisted the door knob of the restroom but it won't open, he knocked; but no one open the door. He thought the door was jammed, he pounced on it and it swung open. There she laid, on the cold and filthy tiles of the public male toilet. Zarah was lying on the ground covered with the rarely wash stained white curtain.
"Subhanallah! Zarah?" Abubakar exclaimed as he shakes her violently; her heart was still beating, she passed out. Abubakar quickly carried Zarah in his arms, reflex impulses made him forget he had to pee. He carried Zarah out of the restroom, every one was gasping, some were concerned—they offered to help the prince. A prince isn't supposed to be caught holding a lady like that.
Yasmin saw her worst nightmare came true right in front of her eyes. She wiped her eyes with her hands to make sure she isn't dreaming. Prince Abubakar was carrying Zarah in his arms—like Ares carrying Athena.