SOMEONE WHO CAN HOLD UNTO SECRETS

24

Day fifteen; Ramadan.

   ~(Day five, charity foundation.)

The two looked damn serious.

Their eyes were gazing into each other—throwing insanely serious glares. "I can't believe I trusted you!" She broke the silence.

Abubakar nods his head in pure ecstasy. "Why are you accusing me of something I didn't do? How can I even do that?"

"It's something the cold and ruthless Prince of Dubai can do—you think you owns everything; you do things without looking back, you're just regardless. Please...." Her voice broke, "don't ever meddle with my life, I don't want your caring, let me be!" Zarah said not watching the consequences.

"I'm...Sorry Zarah. I admit it, I told Yasmin you are an orphan, but I did that so she could stop what she was doing to you!" Abubakar confessed.

Zarah scoffed. "Oh yeah, sympathy? I don't need sympathy, I don't want anyone to care about my misfortunes, please Prince just stop." Zarah said as she hated someone showing pity towards her misfortune in life.

"The past seventeen days with you has made me realize I was just a lethargic prince who love sitting on his throne and want the whole world like a damn toy. You changed me Zarah, I wouldn't hurt you. You helped me." Prince Abubakar reminded as he wanted holding Zarah's shoulder.

"Don't even dare, you go around spreading rumors bout me, you're right; I was a fool to trust you!" Zarah cried,

"I never said that, look Zarah I may be ruthless, but I don't do tattle tale." Abubakar said,

"I will never forgive you Abubakar!"

"What's the big deal if the world knows you are an orphan, if you don't want the world sympathy, then ignore them. Show them you've moved on, insult me, throw curses at me, hit me, slap me, I deserve all but don't ignore me!" Abubakar said and Zarah was annoyed,

"Oh yeah, I shouldn't ignore you, you think I'm your toy? You're not changing, you are just one ruthless prince, why shouldn't I ignore you? tell me, why!" Zarah yelled, losing it completely.

"Because I love you!" Prince Abubakar blurted out and Zarah was dumbfounded.

"What did you just say?" Zarah managed to get these words out of her dry lips.

"Nothing!" Prince Abubakar said in anger and walked out on Zarah—Zarah stood there petrified, just staring in an empty blank space.

* * * * *

"Salaam Mrs Insiya, take this: it's lemon juice, it's good for you!" Yusuf said to Zarah and she was brought out of her thoughts.

"I'm fasting?" Zarah said weakly.

Yusuf smiled, showing off his crystal white teeth. "No you're not, I saw you drank water at the tap!" Yusuf said as he tossed the juice in the air.

"Stalking me now, huh?" Zarah asked as she caught the juice like a captain in a football game.

"It more attentive than stalking, so are you an ulcer patient?" Yusuf asked in a concern manner,

"Not really." She said as she was dicing the onions.

"What are we cooking today?" Zarah asked.

"Why don't we cook in team today, like #co chefs thingy." Maryam suggested.

"That would be great, I love it, let do it." Dave said in his usual Rio Accent.

"Well, why don't we make honey peppered soup!" Maryam suggested.

"Oh yeah, that is the simplest soup on earth, am in."

"Are you guys sure Mrs Zarah can cook that?" Yusuf teased,

"Yeah... I think I'll leave it to the experts... I'll pass, I'll just watch." Zarah said as she sit on a plastic chair.
Prince Abubakar walked down to the chefs. "Salaam chefs," Abubakar said as he waved his hand, his face was dull, showing he was still annoyed with Zarah.

"Wa a'laykum salaam." They replied.

"Hey bro, why are you cold today?" Maryam asked.

"I'm always like this, people didn't tagged me as the icy cold prince for nothing." Abubakar said avoiding eyes contact with Zarah,

"Well you're a bit jovial yesterday, don't you think so Mrs Rahman?" Maryam asked.

"I..... What?" Zarah stuttered as she looked at the prince,

Abubakar save Zarah the trouble."Fazza wanna host a big after-party for you guys, at celavi's, before your flight back to your country."

"Whoa! I love after-parties, who is with me?" Yusuf said in his usual Chinese accent.

"I'm in man, I love after-partey!" Maryam yelled.

"He haven't change a bit." Zarah said, loudly?

Prince Abubakar and Yusuf stared at her awkwardly. "What, now?" They both ask in unison.

Zarah was embarrassed, who was she referring to, was it Abubakar or Yusuf? "I meant to say, the prince haven't change a bit." Zarah defended.

"I haven't huh...." Abubakar said angrily with a handsome smirk, he look so mature and handsome.

"No.... I mean... Excuse me!" Zarah said and walked away, she dashed into the restroom. The co-chefs all bursted into laughter, Abubakar on the other hand smiled softly.

* * * * *

The atmosphere in the room wasn't cold nor hot; it was at normal room temperature, but Abubakar had beads of sweat on his forehead.  "Abubakar, I want you to host the after-party, since you've stop cooking."
Abubakar wanted uttering a word but Fazza raised his hand and Abubakar remain silent.

"And I'll appreciate it, if you'll sing to them your beautiful nasheed, Pedro is coming too." Fazza finally finished.

"His he not gone? Abi I can't sing, I am the crown prince not some royal singer!" Abubakar said in a convincing tone.

"Abubakar, those French men can see you messed up, thankfully I hired you the best translator."

"But father, you didn't even asked for my opinion about hiring her!"

"But son, she is not a mindless kerb crawler lady, she is a niqabi, just like Ayeesha."

Abubakar frowned. "Don't mention her name father. Why can't you call uncle Humood? He can sing. Why me?"

"You'll do everything I ask of you, I am ordering you now not as your father but as Fazza, the sheik of Dubai. That is my final say!" Fazza ordered.

"Yes your Highness." Abubakar said with a bow, he walked out of the Fazza's division in agonizing vexation.

Abi means my father.

She have been staring at her reflection for minutes now—what was she thinking? She was thinking about what she said earlier and what the prince said to her, Zarah was deeply in thought, she untied her niqab—making her face visible, showing off her pretty face.

"Because I love you."

That sentence rang inside her head.

Zarah noticed another reflection in the mirror, the reflection's jaw dropped, like he just saw a ghost. His face was as pale as sheet.

It was Yusuf's.

"Zarah? Is that you?" Yusuf asked in a surprised and sad tone.

Author's note

What the what! Zarah is busted, whoa this cliffhanger is so intriguing.

Wait, I've got some question, why do male always barge in female restroom,well I don't want to be a spoiler, let's look forward for the next chapter.