BIG THANK YOU

41

Disclaimer: This story is not real, its just a fragments of my imagination, it a fan fiction based on Fazza. I'm a fan of the great sheikh Hamdan Al-Makthoum.

He is the crown prince of Dubai at the moment, he is amazing!

Firms, streets, foods and some names are all real.

My first special thanks is to my mentor, my idol 'Fazza'. It's a honor to re-write him, I mean write about him; I had fun writing about his character.  He is kind and nice. Thank you sheik Hamdan.

My second thanks is to Dubai itself, for being a beautiful city with awesome foods. Be rest assured, I'm gonna dedicate a chapter for the recipe in cooking some wonderful foods in Dubai, thinking about the food is making me hungry, lol 😂

My third and last thanks is to you readers, I'm so grateful; thank you for your comments and votes, it means a lot to me. Thank you so much y'all.

And I forgot someone, yeah Mr Tariq Al-Futtaim, special Thanks to you as well, he doesn't have a daughter named Yasmin, does he?

Now lemme see comments flooding the comment section like Yasmin's blog.

Comment down the name of your favorite character and your favorite food in this story.

Mine are; Yasmin and Dale. Writing about Dale especially reminds me of myself, I think I used my personality for Dale.

Let's connect:

FB : @shittu Abdulazeez

Insta: @habdul_azeez

FB Page : @shittu abdulazeez

Tumblr: @Shittuabdulazeez

Thank y'all for reading my book,  It a pleasure.

Next up;

"Hello, Mr. Umbrella."