IS THIS SOUP OR PEE

12

Abubakar's p.o.v

We were talking and I didn't notice the stuffed camel in the microwave, all of a sudden the microwave went boom! The glass crushed into tiny pieces.

Oh no, Yasmin is scared of loud sound—a phobia of some sort. She is gonna go nighty-night.

Yasmin fell down on the sparkly clean floor as predicted. Why is Zarah so irresponsible?

Why can't she take responsibility for once? I can now see clearly the reason she kept losing her child.

I don't know what's wrong with me; sometimes I just feel like scolding her and sometimes I feel like looking deeply into her beautiful eye balls.

That's just yesterday's issue—I sorta feel bad, for scolding her. I wish I could amend that mistake, today.

I waited for her. Since I apologized yesterday and she was trying to act important.

I was definitely angry.

She thinks I apologize on a daily basis? But I'm kinda rude too and I can't imagine the kind of scolding she got when Mr. Tariq called her.

The blue Tesla drove inside the palace and I gazed at the car from the balcony; staring at the car's tyre; the way it sparkled and glows as the sun rays reflected on it.

I never thought I'll say this, but; I kinda like the blue Tesla even though that was once my least favourite.

I walked downstairs to welcome her and also get it over with, but what I saw made me mad.

She was putting on niqab?

I thought I wrote a thousand chapters book about that! Ohhh.... She just wanna piss me off. Really it was my fault; being lenient and cool made her forgot who I was and how she was supposed to treat me—with respect!

I walked down to her as soon as she got down of the car. With no hesitation, I grabbed her hand.

I know its a rude way to welcome someone but she insulted me—my rules.

She glared at me, without talking. She didn't say anything or as I thought; maybe she did under that niqab.

"What are you wearing?" I asked, not sure of what to say since I look like the pervert now. I gazed into her eyes again and I can certainly read through her eyeballs she yearn for something.

Me?

Is she in love with me or less have a crush on me? Who wouldn't? I am the Prince of Dubai and I am so handsome and hot. Lemme just say I'm too hot to handle. If she's in love with me, its her lost. Because; she's not my type and also I really hate her.

She snapped off my hands off hers, I forgot we were fasting and I'm supposed to abstain from touching the opposite gender. I scoffed and walked ahead of her and could hear tiny footsteps running behind me. I looked over my shoulder and could see her trying to catch up with me.

That's great. I'm the prince after all.

As we made our way to the kitchen; I asked her again, "Why are you putting that on?"