MATCH BOX AND MATCH BOUS

16

Ramadan, Day eleven.

      (Day two—charity organization)

"Salamualaikum famz, we are here at  Crowne plaza and guess what? The handsome prince is cooking!" Yasmin kept life streaming like that's what she was created to do. She walked down to Abubakar who was busy with the food.

Cooking for large number of people can be excruciating than cooking for just ones' self.

"Hey Prince, can you tell us what we should be expecting today?" Yasmin squealed like a hyena as she pointed the camera at Prince Abubakar.

Prince Abubakar frowned at the camera.
"Matchbous!" Matchbous is a traditional food basically prepared by some part of the Arabian country. It is also made out if rice.

"You've heard the prince, and matchbous it is! Stay tuned, bye for now!" Yasmin ended the life streaming,

"You should at least help us, that's not helping. Go get the iftar fruits!" Abubakar ordered Yasmin. Zarah was putting more coal into the coal stove—making sure every thing followed the strict schedule. Not too far from where the cooking counter was arranged, people started murmuring and also making way for someone; Sheik Hamadan was walking towards them—waving at his loyal and affectionate subjects.

"Salaam Abubakar, how is it going, stressful?" Sheik Hamdan asked with an enthusiastic smile.

Abubakar chuckled as he continue cooking. His sleeves were up—folded. "It can't be, with the help of this wonderful cook!" Abubakar pointed at Zarah and Zarah blushed under her niqab.

"Oh? Mrs Rahman, I see, you are a wonderful cook, your mehalbiya was Masha Allah, thank you for honoring me and my wish. Jazakilahhul khairan." Sheik Hamdan said in a very courteous manner.  (Jazakhilahhul khairan is just another way to appreciate someone or show gratitude in all Arabian country — and it's also used for female in male, the usage is different; Jazakhalahhul khairan—changing 'khi' into 'kha')

"I'm a nothing for you to thank Sheik!" Zarah  interjected with a bow.

"Stop being modest Mrs Rahman, I'll make sure your eid is fantastic with what you've done. I heard you've got a daughter." Sheik Hamdan said and Zarah was stunned.

How did Fazza find out?

"Y-yes.. S-Safeenah," Zarah stuttered.

"Don't worry, you guys will love it here!" Sheik Hamdan said with his usual smile which was revealing his dimples. He walked towards the people waiting for him all dressed in black. 

The press.

Yasmin wasn't happy with all the praising Zarah got from the Sheik. She was annoyed, why did the Sheik even ignored her—she is Abubakar's wife-to-be after all. She's got a plan to ruin Zarah, she needed to sabotage her. She smiled as she walked towards the truck. Inside the truck were the matchboxes.

When there is no matchbox there won't be fire and without fire Zarah won't cook on time—Yasmin also know Zarah will try to be modest and law abiding; since Fazza made it clear they should use coal for the cooking.

She set all of the matchboxes on fire and she smiled at the wild fire as it crackled.

* * *

A man in his mid twenties had a worried face on, he looked exhausted. He walked down to Prince Abubakar.