Chapter 2

EZRA

"Hi. Would any of you guys like something to eat or drink? and I also have blankets," The flight attendants comes up.

Rachel stares at all of the different types of sandwiches, which is nothing fancy, sorts meats and cheeses, "Can I please get a ham and cheddar cheese sandwich with water?" she asks, and the lady nods, open up the small cooler, and grabs a plastic wrapper ham with cheese sandwich to give to her.

"Thank you," Rachel thanked the lady, putting it on a small table, by her phone "Oh... I almost forgot about your water," the lady tells her as opening the other cooler and gets a water bottle out from the stack that's in the ice bucket. Rachel thanks her again, then the lady stares down at me as I stays quiet.

I rolls my eyes before speaking, "Umm, is there any chance that there are ham and a swiss sandwich? I'm allergic to cheddar, also; Can you bring me a blanket," the attendant nods, looks around in the sandwich bin to see all cheddar and ham, no swiss. "I'm sorry we don't, but I can make an expectation if you want?" she requests with giving me a smile with an eye wink as going back to the kitchen. I smiles at how she acted and signs a little as soon as she sees Rachel scarfing down her food quickly, "You are one hungry girl!" I chuckled just as when she swallows the food before talking.

"I haven't eaten all day because..." she admitted that she hadn't eaten one thing due to her long plane from yesterday that was in her hometown, Charlotte, North Carolina, to the airport. After explaining her reasoning, the flirty attendant comes back with my blanket and food with a small post-it note on it.

A Moment Later, once she's gone; I sees the note that reads 'Meet me in the bathroom in five minutes,'

Rachel glances over at him to see the note and Ezra's green eyes popping out like a cartoon character being surprised, "What does that say?" she wonders about the note, I stays silent, rereads the note to think if I decides what to do then stops to answer her. "Oh, just that she wants to fuck in the bathroom. No thanks... you know," I shrug my shoulders as not caring to have sex at the moment.

I don't know.

I gives her a look and nods as she takes a sip of her water, "What do you mean you don't," he starts talking but doesn't finish the sentence to realize she's a virgin.

"What?" Rachel snaps at him.

"Wait? Are you a virgin?" I asks as my eyes pop as being surprised again; she puts her drink, "Are you going to keep quoting The Breakfast Club, and yes, I am," she remarks in a sarcastic tone.

I chuckle again, "I'm sorry; I quote movies a lot, you know The Breakfast Club?"

"Who doesn't? It's a John Hudges classic, but anyway, yes.. I've never been in a relationship or anything that involves two people. But can we finally watch the movie, please?" Rachel brags when giving puppy eyes, and I nods, smiles as agreeing with her then pressing play on the screen.

After an hour of watching the movie and talking about life; The flight ends to have us saying our goodbyes to each other of our separate ways.