Chapter 62

RACHEL

Once turning on the shower, I take off the blanket and throw it to the side; I look over at the full above the sink and see a whole new me from blushing cheeks to my skin is gleaming with glow yet sweat. I smile a little as making my way to the shower when feeling a slight pain between my legs, and I have girls around me saying that having sex is painful and an experience never to forget; they were not wrong, especially with the pain.

I step into the shower, feeling the hot water against my skin, and it feels incredible but not as impressive as what happened moments ago. I always saw myself losing my virginity on my wedding day, losing it to my future husband, yet I still lose it to someone I love so much that I would give my heart broken or not to; I smile so big as grabbing my purple loofah, squeezing vanilla body soap on it and rub it on my skin so I can smell like a cupcake.

...

A while later, after showering for probably an hour because of humming random songs that came in my head, I grab a towel, wrap it around me, then drop it to the results of what can sex does for your body, and it's unbelievable. I slowly run my hands down the sides of my hips to my thighs, and I feel in a word sexy a little with pain between my thighs.

I grab my vanilla body lotion; when hearing the washer starting, I put it on, start walking towards Ezra shirtless, and looking the bedsheets filled with my blood like there's something wrong. Maybe he's regretting it already, but I push the feeling on the side. He greets me, throwing the sheets aside without washing them, but I throw back the washer.

"What are you doing?" he asks as retaking them, and we play a little back and forth until he grabs and throws them into the trash, "Okay, whatever luckily we got a another set," I tell him, walking to the supply closet and it's just my luck that it's on the top shelf. I turn around, Ezra is too busy taking out clothes from the dryer, so I try to reach on my tiptoes until feeling my towel falling.

"Fuck!" I say to myself, as soon I get the towel it's slide across the bottom of the washer, "If you were ready for round two," he seductively says, places a kiss under my ear and face him, "You could have just said that without 'accidentally dropping your towel'," he put arrow quote when saying accidentally, "No, I tried to reach for the umm—," I get cut off by him nodding and sliding his cold touch of hands down my shoulders leaving me in shivers.

...

I walk out of the bathroom only wearing Ezra's black buttoned shirt and  light pink underwear, and I love wearing his clothes there smell like him from his cologne because it reminds me of the first time we met.

"Hello," I greet him as pulling down the shirt as much I can, but he turns around when seeing a peek of my underwear, "You," he walks towards me, "look," walks closer until face to face, "so beautiful," he tells me, holds my face between his cold hands and kisses my lips, "I love you,"

"I love you more so much more. Wanna help me make the bed?" he asks, walking to the other side of the bed. I smile, pick up one of the throw pillows, go up to him, and hardly hit him on the arm; he gasps, looking at me, "Did you hit me?". He rolls his eyes and starts hitting me with a pillow, "Pillow fight!". I shake my head look around the room, "No, that might've been someone else," I lie.

After an hour of throwing pillows and trying not to break stuff like lamps, we finally start making the bed with at least four blankets, especially with winter is here and snow falling. Winter is my least favorite season, but I love making snow angels, snowman and I remember building an igloo when I was seven with my friend Amber and my parents, but Amber moved after school ended.

"So, what do you want to do for winter break?" Ezra asks, walks past me to go to the kitchen. I follow him, and I go to the fridge to find a package of beef for making tacos, "I want to visit family; I miss them so terribly, "I confessed, and the thought of going home and bringing him there makes my heart warm-up, and I was wondering if you want to come with me?".

Ezra looks at me, smiles while getting out two pans, walks to me and kisses my forehead, "I would love to come," he answers, "but you think your parents would be fine with their beautiful daughter dating someone like me?" he questions.

I can see why he thinks that, but I dated much worse, for example, Wyatt, the thing between Ezra and him is that Ezra gives me this type of love that I never thought would happen to me, "I don't think my parents will care about that you have tattoos. They will care that you love me," I confessed. I hope that happens because the only guy I brought home was Wyatt. The thought of him makes my skin crawl like spiders, "Okay, I will think about," he told me, and I nodded in agreement.

...

A few days later, I'm in the kitchen editing the last few manuscripts I have left before winter break comes up as Ezra keeps flipping through flips as he has for the past ten minutes, then stop when an 80's movie is on, an icon Tom Hanks movie, Big.

"Wanna watch this?" he yells out across the movie, I look up, take out one of my earbuds and look at the tv to see the boy putting money into the genie machine, "I would love to but I have a lot of wor—" a phone buzzes on the counter before I can finish my sentence. I drop my pen, snatch the phone, and it's Ezra's phone.

All of the messages are from Olivia,

*Hey baby*
*You should tell her or if you can't, I can*
*Hope to see you soon* the last message has a winky face and heart emoji.

I keep reading them over and over again until, feeling fierce and harsh eyes on me, I look up, and Ezra breathes heavily with his nostrils flaring up and grabs my phone out of my hands. He reads the messages, puts it in his back pocket, "I gotta take care of something, don't wait up," he shoots out. I follow, grab his arm, "What is Olivia talking about?" I aggressively ask, stomping my foot as he flinched.

"Nothing, I have to go," he lies, when quickly responding and leaves the apartment, but I still follow, "Ezra?". I hear him sign inches away, walk towards me, and kiss my forehead, "I have to go, it's nothing okay? You do trust me, don't you?" he questions.

I look away, sign then back to his eyes of anger and frustration, "Of course I do—" I get cut off, and he immediately leaves.