Chapter 5

RACHEL

As nervously I walk up to Ezra's dorm room, I breath for a moment before knocking on the door. I'm hoping that I'm not walking in him having sexual intercourse with anyone. I hear footsteps coming towards the door and open up the door and he doesn't say anything as I stand in the doorway.

"Hey Ezra, are you busy at this moment?" I proposed to him for a question as he looks around, "Um... No, come in and don't worry about Sebastian coming in because he's in class." he opens the door more and explains.

"Who's Sebastian?" I ask.

"Sebastian Brown, he's my roommate."

I see that he's messier than Abby, with black and gray clothes on the floor. Then glares at the stacks of books on the shelves that are built in the decorated walls, "Are those your books or Sebastian's? I point out at them; she finds one familiar to her, The Great Gatsby. Ezra tilts his head to the side and recognizes the book, "I hope she'll be a fool -- that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful..." he identifies the book until she notices it's her favorite quote.

"Beautiful little fool by Daisy Buchanan," I complete it while placing the book back on the shelf. Ezra nervously shoves his hands into the front pockets of his dark jeans, then speaks, "So... do you need anything or ask me something?".

I turn towards him, "Yes. I require answers for my questions," I wondered, and he nods cautiously with the sign of being confused about what the questions will be. I smooth out my wrinkly, purple shirt in nervousness, "I was just wondering what color of a dress? For our date, why were you sleeping on the floor in my room?".

Ezra smirks while thinking about what to say next, "A burgundy dress because I know that you will look more gorgeous in it and there's a reason why I was on the floor, it's from the uncomfortable bed, so I just slept on the floor," he tells a small white lie and I laugh a little, "Okay. Thank you and, I'm going to leave," I smile and walk to the door and genuinely touching the handle. Suddenly maintained Ezra's gentle grip on my curvy waist.

At that moment, we approache face to face and I get lost in his gleaming, green eyes. He gently forces me against the wall, "W-What are you doing, Ezra? I don't even know you as well." I stutter my words when his hand reaches for her rosy cheek. Still, I turn away, and it causes him back out to see the terror in my eyes.

"Do you honestly think I will hurt you? I may be an asshole at times, but I would never put my hands on women, especially you, for that matter." he demands when pacing back and forth; I stand by the wall, signs, "I know you won't." he demands when pacing back and forth. Rachel stands by the wall, signs, "I know you won't, but I don't know," I begin to talk but gets interpreted from a hand on my lower back, as the other hand goes up to my cheek. A blood-heating feeling rushes through my body until I stop when noticing I'm fallen for his type of poison.

"Rachel, I didn't mean it like that. It just feels like I already know you," he speaks sweetly when she walks towards him.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"I never met a girl like you; that's a big difference,".

Ezra sits on the bed silently as I walk over to him and stands between his long legs, "You didn't say anything wrong." I touch his tattooed arm to cause him to get goosebumps, " But..." Ezra loses words by looking at the floor to back to my side; he brings his finger up to my chin and glances at me, with an innocent look, "But what?" I uttered out.

"Nothing... it's really nothing," he waves his hands from side to side. I stomped my foot and walked away in a rage of anger, "No! You tell me now or you can just forget about the date, and I'll leave." I snapped. Ezra sits up, walks closer. "I was going to say that I thought you were just a stubborn, virgin girl when I met you, but I'm happy I was wrong," he shouts at first but lowers his voice when getting a side-eye from her, from the corner of his green eyes for what he said.

"See, I knew already that you were going to give that look right now," he called out as she rolled those brown eyes of hers but grinned a little. I looked down, then back up, "Well... yes, I'm stubborn and a virgin because I really don't like parties so that I can drink my life like half of the school does." I snapped.

"You call studying your brains out fun. I call that fucking boring," he laughs.

"Oh, Mr, let's shove my tongue down any random girl's throat that passed my way and I'm twenty, and my virginity is not a gift," she shouts. Ezra could hear the anger in the tone of my voice and felt crush from it, " You're right, Rachel." he says in agreement. She shakes her head in shock, "What?".

He clears his throat," I said you are right. In my mind, you're way better than other girls."

"Why?" I wondered.

"You're so beautiful, sweet and..." he stops his thought while brushing a hand under the back of my shirt to feel goosebumps coming back on my skin; he leans in closer to her ear, "You are also sexy." I smiles, and sits next to him on the bed; both of them stay still and silent until he unexpectedly grabs my leg, swigs it around his waist, and the other one.

Once again, my skin is caught by chills from his cold touch, "I probably the only one to feel and give you goosebumps also cause you feel this way."

"Wh-what way?" I gasp in, feeling the touch still.

"Free... freeway from your overflowing mind," he smirks as a smile shows a dimple on the left side of his cheek while still feeling intoxicated by his way, "what are you doing to me?"

" Just Shhh..." he whispers, and I nod yes. I moves a hand to his hair and grabs hold of it; it makes Ezra move back and forth to annoy the feeling from his manhood. We continue kissing as running his hands down my legs.