Chapter 61

EZRA

(Warning: this chapter is very detailed, sexually, so I'm warning you, and if you don't want to read this, then skip. This is the only warning I'll be giving throughout the whole story from detail and desperation in sex scenes)

As I continue to search for something, I can feel Rachel's legs shaking and a nervous look on her face, "Are you okay?" I ask, rubbing her cheek gently.

"Y-Yeah, I'm afraid I won't be good because you probably had better experiences in the —," I kiss her to make her shut up, as my heart breaks for her doubting her lack of sexuality, "Darling, there's a difference with my experience with you and my past," I say, get out of the bed, and grab my wallet to find a condom.

"How's that?" she asks when getting up as well and taking off her sweater, my maroon one, and it reminds me of how I fell in love with her on a plane; I walk toward her, holding the condom, then get back to the bed, "I didn't love them. I love you with everything inside with me, and are you sure about this?" I confuse as waving the condom between my fingers, and immediately her cheek grew redder as week her eyes grew bigger by the moment she looked at the condom, "Will it hurt?" she asked so innocently.

I shake my head a little start unzipping my pants as making my way back to bed. I glance at my girl, who holds this amount of unknowing and innocence of letting herself go when pulling into my hair but still covers up her moans. As climbing in a pushup position over her, using my knee to spread her legs open, and she kills me when wearing a black thong, I lick my lips then look at her eyes, "To answer your question, not to lie. Yes, it will hurt, but we will go slow at first just tell me when to stop, okay?" I ask. My fingers reach the back of her black bra, and she nods as permission. Once it's off, I almost lose a breath from not knowing they are hard all of this time, and my lips find my way to them and start sucking one of them as needing the other one between my fingers.

"Don't do that," I take her hand away from her lean closer to her ear, "I want to hear you scream my name," I beg.

...

As my pants are done to my ankles, Rachel's feet kick them off entirely as my fingers reach to the band of my boxers, "Can I?" she asks if she can take them off, I slowly nod as her small hands lower them down to reveal my hard manhood for her and her beautiful eyes are giving me 'fuck me. But I wanted to take it slow.

Before ripping the package open, my forefinger and thumb circle on her clit as sliding one of my fingers into her pussy and start pumping in and out, "You're soaking wet, and it's good, so good," I hollow out in her ear. I hate when she compares herself to my past, it doesn't change the fact that I love her; while glancing up to hear slow moans, I let go of her for a moment. I grab the condom, rip it open, "Wanna put it in, or should I do it?". when pulling out my fingers.

Rachel looks at the condom then back at me; she nods, "But you need to show me," she answers as hitting her lower lip, so I start rolling it up as her fingers follow mine, "It's kinda slippery," she jokes, and I laugh when lower myself down. As slowly slide myself into her pussy, I hear her moans coming out unexpectedly, and it's the sexiest sound I ever heard, "G-Go slow," she tries to catch her breath but moves up and down at a quick pace; her hands reach down to my shoulder blades to fingernails dig into my scars, and I close my eyes in pain. It's used to of pain, but this pain was different.

Once I continually keep up the slow pace, one of my hands grab one of her perfectly shaped ass and lightly squeeze it; she back lifts off the bed from the feeling of pleasure and reaction, so I squeeze it again but harder, "Ah, Ezra," she moans out loud, it was sex magic hearing that, "I'm almost there," I groaned and having my eyes rolling it back of my head, "Do you want me to stop? God, I love you, Rachel". She moans, shakes her head no as holding still onto my biceps; as long I keep going deeper, is the deep my love is for her, and I can love her forever and forever as long she doesn't know what kind of monster I am when looking into those hazel eyes.

I kiss all over her nose, both of her cheeks filled heat, eyes filled with dried tears from the salty taste, then to her lips that I won't mind being around me, but that will another day, but I want to enjoy this time, this moment between us. Once we are finishing; I push myself up, pull out of her and collapse next to her with both of us heavy breathing underneath dripping sweat coming down our bodies, "That was—,".

"I know," she says when trying to take a breath but smiling, places a kiss on chest, "Perfect, I love you, Ezra," she smiles, as trying to sit up, "Are you okay?" I hold out my hand for her, and she nods when swinging her legs over to the side of the bed, "I'm going to use the bathroom," she says, making a whine, "but it hurts to move."

"Okay," I cover myself with the blanket, still having the used condom on, "Do you want me to help you with going to the bathroom?" I ask, and I don't know why I fucking wondered that; I guess it's the helpful thing to do after you just had sex, but it was more than having sex with Rachel. It was something more bigger than that, "No," she takes one of the blankets on the ground, covers herself up, "I'm going—" she stops once turning around, seeing faded blood on the black sheets and makes a disgusted face; as sliding off the condom, I can a small tear coming down her cheek, my thumb catches it, "Hey! It's okay. It's going to be okay, just go to the bathroom while I wash these and put on new ones, okay," I suggest getting up with wrapping the bed sheet around my waist.

...

As opening the washer lid and am ready to put the bed sheets in there, my phone rings. I go to the kitchen, grab it, and it's fucking Olivia. What the fuck is wrong with this girl? Even when we fucked last year, she was this desperate but still picked up.

"What?" I answer.

"Well, hey to you too, baby, I was just wondering if you are almost done with your side?" she wonders like she doesn't know what she's talking about, but we both know. I look at the blood on the sheets, then back to the bathroom, hearing the shower going off, and I dig my fingernails into my palm, "Would you shut the fuck up about that?" I whisper into the phone walk for a minute, so she doesn't hear if she's getting out. I'm going to the living room, "What will keep you quiet? Evidence?" I yell quietly, and I can tell through the phone; she has that smile of liking, "Evidence is perfect, give me whatever like a pair of panties," she says in excitement.

A sign of desperation and guilt of doing something I will regret, "I will bring something, meet me at Holly's bar," I say through me biting my tongue, and she says okay and hangs up. What the hell is wrong with me? I continually think about me bringing something so personal and vulnerable; I make my way to the laundry room until seeing Rachel wearing only a towel, throwing the bloody sheets into the washer, "Hey baby," saying that now makes my blood boil a little, "What are you doing?". I take out the sheets, but she throws them back in.

"You silly, they are disgusting and dirty, so I want to wash them before the stain ruins the sheets," she utters with a laugh. She smells so good, like vanilla bean from her hair and body soap, "Um... I already tried to scrub it out, but nothing worked. I will toss these out," I grab them and throw them out along my sense of being a fucking decent human being, "Ezra, I can use spray wash, and it'll get it out," she waves the bottle of spray wash, but I wave it off.

"Okay, whatever. Luckily we got another set of bedsheets in the supply closet," she walks to the closet and grabs them.

"Yeah, luckily we do," I say with a nervous laugh, and there goes my heart dropping in front of me and saying I'm a real piece of work doing what I will be doing.