I thought it would last longer PT 1

Scarletts P.O.V.

I woke up to an alarm and a pounding headache from the before my birthday party so in other words saying goodbye to being fifteen. Be being a morning person, I hit the alarm clock hard forgetting that I had wolf strength I broke it. Not caring about it, I just snuggled into my bed further and pulled the covers over my head. I am guessing what five minutes after was I broke my alarm clock; I heard my door hinge's squeak as someone opened it. I heard multiple people walk in my room shushing each other very loudly.

"Hey Ruby, wake up." my sister whispered, I could tell it was her because she and two of my friends called me that. But the only reason why my two special friends call me that is because I have known them for almost all my life. Olive, I have known since I was in diapers because my and hers are best friends, so we grew up together. Then there is Caressa I have known since second grade, and she always likes the name ruby better and since I have known them for so long and me and my sister Pratley call them family, so she lets them call me Ruby instead of Scarlett.

"UHG, do I have to. I have a massive headache please just go."

"No. You have slept thirty minutes after your alarm clock, which needs to be fixed by the looks of it."

"WHAT?! AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME. I AM GOING TO BE LATE FOR SCHOOL...Thank God I always wake up an hour and half before school starts." I said the last part in a whisper more to myself, but I guess Mirabelle heard it because she had a humorous look on her face.

"Hey ruby..."

"WHAT DO YOU WANT SIS, I LOVE YOU BUT I NEED TO GET READY." As if I had said something funny, she busted out laughing.

"WHAT.... WHAT IS SO FUNNY?!" I snapped I was starting to get annoyed at the fact that she was laughing so hard she ended up on the floor holding her stomach and wiping off the tires that kept falling. I find it really irritating at the fact that she can laugh at every little thing, even if it wasn't even funny to begin with.

"Uh... Haha. I can't, I am about to pee." That's when I noticed that she had an audience. I noticed it was my three friends (Yes, I forgot about one sorry we have not been friends for long, so I forgot ok.) Olive, Caressa, Draya (we have been friends since eighth grade, and we are seniors, but I am still a little skeptical about her because she keeps getting a little too close to my boyfriend even though he is not my mate. I still deeply care about him, and I love him.) Anyways also on the list is, my boyfriend Josh, and my parents.

"Anyway...HAPPY BIRTHDAY RUBY." Olive and Caressa said at the same time, breaking my train of thought.

"Thanks guys I love you, come here and give me a birthday hug."

"Eww. You sounded like a grandma, Scar." I just rolled my eyes at what Draya said and waved them over to give me a hug anyway. The two of them came without a second thought but Draya hesitated and then she shared a glance with Josh but after that she came to give me a hug. After we broke the hug Josh came over moving around my sister who finally decided that whatever she found funny was not anymore.

"Hey baby, happy b-day."

"Thank you." I blush every time he uses his pet names which are just two really babe and baby. But I love them anyway. He was 5'9 and I was 5'4 so when he went to kiss me, he had to bend over a little. (Ok maybe a lot but not my fault, ok?)

"Ok everyone out so I can get ready." As I said that everyone left except Mirabelle.

"Hey Ruby, can we talk while you're getting ready."

"Ya of course only if you are not talking about going shopping or make-up or dress." I laugh a little because I was a tomboy through and through, I really only liked mascara and liner and that's rare.