I think it's the end

Scarletts P.O.V

We all three studded up shocked because we all remember what happened at the funeral.

"What are you doing here Scott?" We all could smell the alcohol on him as he stumbled out of the woods.

"What am I doing here? What are you doing here? Didn't I say that you were no longer my daughter so what are you doing at a family grave?" I looked at him shell shocked he didn't just say that.

"Whatever. You need to leave because last time I checked you said that Mirabelle was no longer your daughter either."

"Pff... Whatever you need to leave right now you are not... not wanted hereee." He started to walk closer, and I took a step back blocking my friends. I started to growl at him.

'You need to leave and go find the pack alpha because it's time for my dad to leave this pack.' I mind linked Olive because she was the only one who would do as I asked without a fight.

We looked each other in the eyes with tears forming because we both knew that I had a very little chance to fight off my dad. I was the only one who knew why I needed to fight off my dad from my friends.

—Flashback—

I was walking home from my run in the woods when I saw Scott on the front porch.

"YOurr lateee." He scolded me.

"And you're drunk, what is the difference?" I just rolled my eyes and started up the stars.

"You wereee with those terrible friends of yours weren't you."

"They are good for me because they get me away from you." I said and as soon I did it was a mistake because he grabbed my ankle ripping me down the stairs. He punched my face twice then my stomach.

"I am going to kill your friends next time I see them. That is a prime that I can tell you I am going to keep." I knew he was serious because he sobered up really quickly. I just sat there crying.

That was the last night I would cry and that was the promise that I made myself.

—End of flashback—

"Get out of the way bitch right now I told you I am going to keep my promise."

"No, they are the only family I have left, I will kill you myself before I let you touch a hair on their head."

"Fight to the death it is."

~Authers Note~

Just stop reading now.