The welcome back for good

Scarletts P.O.V

After my sister died my mom left me and my father not that I would ever call him dad again he became sour, physically, and mentally abusive. tomorrow school starts. My friends Olive and Caressa tried to tell me that my sister dying was not my fault. But it was my fault because she would still be here if it weren't for me. If I had never called her, she would never have left to get me.

After I heard her breath her last breath all I did was scream and cry yelling the words no, and when I couldn't cry anymore, I howled to the moon goddess then it was a hard painful howl then I passed out.

I wake up every night with the same nightmare seeing her die and then seeing her and Jeremy, who was one of her friends that she had a crush on that got beat to death and then she says something and then mouths to me sorry and goes into the light leaving me behind to an abusive father. But in a way I am glad because I was so dependent on her and my ex-boyfriend and my friends that I had no life on my own but since her death I found out that I love to fix cars as well as drive them. But just thinking of her cuts me deep.

So instead of going back to sleep I go to the barn where I have been working on cars. But under a tarp in the back corner is my sister's old beat-up pick-up truck that wrecked going to get me. As I pull off the tarp, I noticed how much I had fixed it already I fixed the body of the truck and rebuilt her motor so that it would be louder and straight pipe it so that it would be even louder. I have to see if it will start because the starter belt keeps breaking.

I get in the truck, and I hesitate with the key at the ignition, and I can't breathe. I sit there for five minutes before I can breathe again. I put it in and started the truck and I was loud, and it made me happy. I start to get out of the truck to move the barn door and get back in the truck and start moving I hit town after ten minutes and it's 10:31 I stop at the gas station and put diesel in the truck and across the road is the night howls hotel and I notice a mustang ss 350 and of cross me being a very course car were, I cross the lot to the beautiful car.

With My hood on that covered my face and got to the car and then started walking around the light blue with black stripes on it. Then I heard someone walk behind me.

"Now what would a little pup like you be doing around a place like this?" I just rolled my eyes and walked around to the driver side so I could put as much distance between me and the two rogues that were checking me out and shook their heads in approve.

"I was checking out the car, but I am just leaving now."

"Ooooh so soon?" His words slur.

"Um....Ya." I stood my ground.

"Oh, but you could come with us, and we can show you a good time and hey maybe then you could even spend the night and we can do it tomorrow to." He said with a mischievous grin on his face and his friend was laughing with a weird look in his eyes.

"Um...Let me think about it.NO!" I said this with anger and disgust found in my voice but what I was about to say was going to make me feel happy. "Why would I go anywhere with you and your grandpa looking ass, and your friend over there that looks like he ate ten pounds of sour candy?" This left a shocked look on their face, but it didn't last long because they were coming from both ends of the car.

"Now-Now that was not very nice." The grandpa looking one said in a baby voice.

"Like I care, pulse I most definitely not a child so put your child preparatory voice away I am one hundred percent sure I do not need to be cooed by you or anyone for that fact." That's when the sour face was flying in the air trying to tackle me but only met with thin air.

Then the grandpa himself tried to throw a punch but I caught it and used my wolf strength to crush his hand. (My wolf strength is ten times as strong as the alpha and that is the strongest you could get expect me clearly.) The man fell to his knees begging me to stop and that's what I did. I was about to walk away when I heard the sour-faced pelican scream bitch and I turned around and my fist collided with his nose knocking him out and breaking his nose.