Before we can't be put together Pt. 2

Nicklaus P.O.V

When I woke up, I was in a white room in white clothes. "Hello? Anyone there?" There was no response. I started to move forward and then it turned into a hallway right in front of my face. I walked down the hallway to the only door. I knocked and there was no answer.

I stood there for a few minutes. I knocked again and this time said, "Excuse me, I am going to open the door now." I opened the door to see two women in the room, one facing away from me and the other one looking at the other beautiful women.

"I'm so sorry to interrupt but-" I stopped mid-sentence because one of the women looked up at me and smiled then the other with the back facing me turned around. It was Scarlett.

When she saw me, she lit up. She was wearing a white dress and white converse. When we made eye contact again she ran to me, and jumped into my arms.

She wrapped her legs around my torso and put her chin on my shoulder, I put my face in her, the crook of her neck and took a deep breath of her scent. I felt little lighting bots shout up my arm. Then she said, "MATE." She then kissed me.

After a few seconds we heard a throat clear behind Scarlett. Scarlett stayed in my arms, and I carried her over to the other beautiful women with black hair and crystal ocean blue eyes. I know who this is. "Goddess." I said putting Scarlett down and bowing to her.

She laughed at me and looked at me. "There is no need for that son please stand." I looked up at her and nodded.

"What happened to us, your majesty?" I asked.

"There is no need for that young one." I just nodded at her again because I was confused. "You both have died."

"WHAT?" I said, what happened?

"It doesn't matter what happened." She said in a sweet voice. "What matters is the fact that we don't have much longer until you guys go back to your body." We both looked at her with confusion. "You are my chosen wolves to protect your pack. There is no other one like you guys. Your pack is going to become something special one day and until then we need you to protect the pack."

"This makes no sense." Scarlett said.

"Ya, what she said." I spoke.

"Look, listen my children, we don't have much longer. I have to tell your powers before you leave because if I don't you will never learn to cope with it, and it will break you too apart. Scarlett, my child." She said with tears in her eyes. "You have the gift of talking and seeing the dead, even the people who have passed to the happy after life, like your sister. Another gift you have is strength. I gave you this power because you have been through a lot." She looked at Scarlett as disappeared.

"What happened to her? Is she going to be, ok?" I asked, but I was scared of the answer.

"Yes, but she is going to need some time after threat, but she will come back around her birthday because everyone copes differently. But you my son, Have the gift of seeing the future but only if you focus on it. If you don't like the outcome you can change it because the future's not set in stone like the past."

"Thank you, ma'am." She just rolled her eyes.

"Your last gift is changing your wolf to different sizes and colors so you can't get caught in a fight or to scare off enemies." I nodded. Said a 'thank you'. "Also give her time ok let her come to you. You guys will remember this and trust your instincts. I nodded my head in understanding. And then there was nothing.

The next thing I know is I see people. I hear a heart monitor; I see pale blue wallpapers. And then I go back into darkness for who knows how long.

~Authers Note~

Not much better. Not many more chapters felt. 

VOTE.

COMENT: Tell me if you are enjoying the story so far.

ENJOY.