The after shock

Scarletts P.O.V

As I was running in the woods I didn't even know where I was going until I came to my clearing with the willow. I stopped for a little while remembering the second time I meet Nick, the first time I saw my sisters wolf after she died, after all the beatings my father, and after my mom left me.

Kept running after that, I was at the symmetry not even knowing it. I jogged to my sister's grave and laid down with a thud. I sat there for a few minutes and then heard steps come up beside me.

"Hey beautiful, change back places?" He said gently.

As soon as he threw me his hoodie I sifted back. I scoffed, "You don't have to talk to me like I am going to break, I can promise you that I cried my last tear, when I lost one of my best friends." I said looking at Mirabelle's grave.

I sat back down and sighed. Wanting to get rid of the awkward atmosphere I started to talk about the first thing that popped into my head. "You know when we found out that Seth and Olive were mates, I knew they were just something I knew was going to happen just like when we were kids." Ya it was a finely officially a fact now and I was happy for them.

"Look we can talk abo-" he said but I cut him off.

"No listen I don't talk about my feelings, and I don't cry if I do then it was by accident. And I have a short temper as you saw."

"How did you know I saw you?" He asked, generally shocked.

"It doesn't matter." I spoke. He looked at the grave and back at me.

"You were talking about your sister back there weren't you." He said putting it together. I just sat there and nodded my head.

"I am sorry for your los-" I don't need his petty so I cut him off.

"I don't need your petty nor do I want it especially since it was my fault." I said standing up blowing my sister a kiss and walking off.

"What even happened between us?" He asked as we walked through the woods.

"Well, there never was an us to begin with, you made that very clear. And plus, we were barely friends. We knew each other for two months, maybe more, maybe less." I said flatly.

I just kept going. I stopped and Nick almost ran into me. "Did you hear that?" I asked. I went around the tree and handed Nick his hoodie and went into wolf form.

"I think you're hearing things." He said looking at me shocked. I titled my head to the side to ask what he was so shocked about, and he must have understood. "I never saw your wolf before; I never knew you were a white wolf." He spoke.

I just shook my head and walked off. He kept following and then I heard the noise again. I stopped and this time he did run into my wolf that was as tall as him. I looked at him with a serious look that said stay behind me.

But of course, he didn't listen to me, so he shifted to his all black wolf and he followed behind me to watch from behind me. I went behind the tree to see a very scared girl shaking.

~Auther Note~

Kidding I have a google doc that had the story on it I have been adding on there and then adding it here so that I won't lose what I wrote or called a stealer.