I thought it would last longer Pt.2

Scarletts P.O.V

"Yes! I can see if I can come." Yes, I just need a distraction. As I say that I pulled in his driveway. I just love my loud car because once Josh got out of the car because I didn't hear what he said, and I was kind of glad.

I didn't go home right away. I told my parents that I was going for a run, they just said 'Ok honey don't stay out too long.' I asked them if I could go to Josh's party and they just said, 'Not for more than four hours.'  That was the end of that talk.

When I was done with my ten-minute run, I went home to change into something that was not what I already wore. So, this time I wore black ripped jeans and a loose white t-shirt that went a little past my hip bone. I got out some plain gold earrings and brushed my teeth and out the door in my car to Josh's' house.

Josh's P.O.V

I took a shower after Scarlett dropped me off and ten minutes after my shower my parents just said bye and be home about one in the afternoon the next day. I just said OK. After fifteen minutes after they left people started to pour in and then I saw my beautiful girlfriend. She ran up to me, hugged me and smiled up at me.

"You look good in that skintight dress." I said with a seductive smile.

"I can show you what you're missing." She said with a grin

"Not until I tell Scar you know that, Draya." I said with disappointment, lacing my voice.

"I will get us some drinks." and she left but was back within seconds she was back with really strong-smelling drinks.

"Thank you." I said chugging it.

"I'll get you more." She came back with two more and I happily took them with a smile on my face and chugging them both. After that I was buzzed. So much that I started making out with Draya in front of the whole school. I felt a tap on my shoulder, and I just simply took it off my shoulder and let it drop to the side of whoever thought that they were ok to disrupt me kissing my beautiful girlfriend. That's when I felt my shirt in someone's fist and then felt someone drag me of the couch that I don't really remember getting on and then landing on the ground with a thud. Everyone was looking at me. Thats when I saw my less beautiful another girlfriend that has good but bad stile.

"HEY. What is wrong with you? What is your problem?"

"YOUR KIDDING, RIGHT? BECAUSE I THOUGHT THAT BEING YOUR GIRLFRIEND FOR THE PAST THREE YEARS WOULD MAKE ME YOUR ONLY GIRLFRIEND!!!!"

"WELL NEWS FLASH YOUR NOT NOW YOUR NOT EVEN ONE OF THEM."

"Good I never loved you anyway I was waiting for someone better anyway you dick.'' She said with a strong tone like I didn't even hurt her, but I can tell that I did hurt a little. But she hurt me more and that was not going to work for me so with me being buzzed and just being straight up stupid sometimes I threw a punch with her back turned to me. Right before I could hit the back of her head she dodged and grabbed my wrist keened my side and before I could go for another punch, I saw her fist at my face and then....Nothing.

~Authers Note~

Sad chapter next.