If only we were distend to be

Scarlett's P.O.V

Today is Olive's birthday and she is excited because she is going to find her mate. We both want it to be Seth because they have liked each other for a long time. It's been two days since Nick got back with his two friends. Stellan has taken a liking to Carssa, and Casper is quite kind of shy guy.

Nick has barely said two worlds to me since he has gotten here. I arrived at school waiting for everyone. It was the first because I am always late. It's kind of refreshing.

I have been sitting here for two minutes before I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to be face to face with Draya. What was she doing here? I thought that she thought better about coming back. The audacity she has to try to talk to me.

"What do you want from me backstabbing rat Scank?" I said to her with venom coating every word like a nice icing on cake.

"I want you to stay away from my husband." I just burst out laughing this bitch is really that self-conscious.

"I have four things to say to you before you take yourself away from me before I do it. One: Why did you get married so young? Two: He keeps coming up to me, not the other way around. Three: Why should I stay away from him when you probably slept with at least two of his friends. And four: Leave me the fuck alone don't talk to me and I won't talk to you or your hubby." I spoke. "Now that is cleared up get the fuck away from me."

With that she left. Two more minutes passed, and for some reason my rage was building up. Then my phone rings and that was my breaking point.

I picked up the phone, "WHAT?!" I said angry.

"Calm down, I did nothing to you." I was so busted so much for not having to talk about it.

"OMG, I am so, so sorry Caressa, please forgive me." I said pleading.

"Fine but we're talking about this after tonight, we are at the library." with that she hung up on me. So much for being early.

I walk into the building and to the library where everyone is. When I mean everyone, I mean everyone. It was Olive, Seth, Caressa, Casper, Stellan, and Nick. I just sat down, and everyone looked at me.

"Yessss." I said I was confused.

"We are worried about you." They all said at once.

"Um.... There is no need for that." I said I was a little scared at this point. "If it's anyone we should be worried about is Nick, he has barely said anything in the days he has been here." I got up and left.

When I left, I heard someone following but I didn't care. After the warning bell rang the person stopped following me and went to my first hour.

The next four hours passed fast and then next thing I knew it was lunch time. I didn't eat lunch. So, for lunch I sat outside by myself content with the peace and quiet.

I heard someone walking up to me and I kept my eyes closed. I wasn't in the mood right now. They sat down beside me just sitting there.

After about a minute they grabbed my hand and intertwined are fingers and we stayed like that for a few minutes never once did I open my eyes.

"Why haven't you been talking to me lately. It hurts, don't ask why because honestly, I don't."

"I Haven't talked to you because I really like you and I don't think it would be far if I drag you on and I find my mate in less than 8 and a half months."

I turned to him and looked him in his eyes and said, "We can only hope we are destined to be then." I smiled at him, and he squeezed my hand.

"To the hopes of us being together."

After that I left him sitting there, I got through the rest of the day but went home crying I hurt my best friends.

They are my pride and joy, my family, my everything. I will apologize tomorrow. With that I fell asleep.  

~Authers Note~

Do you like country music? If so, who is your favorite singer?