Great

Scarlett P.O.V

It's been two days and Nick is still gone and I finally get discharged to night from the hospital. I was packing my things that my friends brought me, so I won't be lonely, when the doctor came in.

"Hey, getting ready to leave?" She asked. I smiled and nodded.

"Well, there is someone here to see you before you leave. Would you like them to come in?" She asked me nicely.

"Ya, go ahead. I still have a few minutes until the nurse comes back with my papers and the bill." I put my shoe on and someone stopped in front of me. I looked up to be met with blue ones.

"Nice to see you again Scarlett." He said to me like we were friends that were seeing each other after leaving on good terms. As if.

"What are you doing here? Better yet, why did you come looking for me?" I looked down at his left hand. He had a wedding band on it.

Even though after everything happened, I never really got time to get over him. Even now staring at him I could remember all the good time we had.

"I came to tell you that I am going to your school, me and Draya that is. So, I came to tell you don't look at me, don't talk to me, and don't look at Draya." I just stood there with a blank face.

"Your still with that backstabbing sank, let me guess you guys are married and so young, you must be stupid but hey your happy right. But just to let you know she probably slept with your best friend like she did in high school." I said and walked past him.

"Hey, you don't get to do that." I turned around looking at like he was stupid which he was.

"No, you don't get to that, tell me when I can walk away from you, and you can't tell me what to do you anymore you can't control my life anymore we aren't dating anymore you made that clear." This conversation was over. I turned around and made my way to the door.

He grabbed my arm right before I'm at the door. "I wasn't down talking to you."

"Well, I was done talking to you; now let me go before we have a repeat of the last time I saw your cheating ass, what happened again? Oh, Ya I was done with your lying cheating ass, I knocked you the fuck out. Now let me go before it happens again." With that he dropped my arm like it was acid. And I walked out the door to my own baby that I asked Olive to drop off.

The keys were in the dashboard where I told her to put it. I started off and ended up at the house, my house. I was officially living on my own.

I get a call on my phone. I look down at it and it was both Olive and Caressa on the phone. I answer it and already can hear the tense on the phone.

"You will never guess the two people that came back." I spoke.

"Draya," Olive said with venom.

"Josh," Caressa said.

"How do you know that?" I was a little shocked.

"I saw Josh at the hospital, I completely forgot that you asked Olive to drop your Charger, I saw that rat out in the rain. I hope he catches a cold." She said the last part with per hate.

"I saw her at the coffee shop today after school, she had a schedule for school; and get this-" I cut her off.

"A wedding ring, right?" They both gasped

"How did you know that?" Olive said.

"Josh, told me and he also told me some other stuff." I told them all what happened, and they were furious to say the least. After about an hour of talking about it I got tired of it so I said my goodbyes to them and laid in my bed.

I drifted off to sleep to the pain of an ex-best friend and an ex-boyfriend.

~~~~~The Next Day~~~~

I woke up to my alarm and dreading school again. I got up, went to the bathroom, took a quick shower I brush my teeth and went to my closet to get dressed. I came out in faded out blue ripped jeans, and a red plaid shirt. I was off in my charger. I forgot how much I missed my baby.

I arrived at school and my gang was waiting for me minus Nick. I miss him. Once I got out of the car and shut the door and I was attacked with hugs.

"Are you ok? I know how much you must not like this."

"I would be-" I got cut off because my air to my lungs did. "Girls I can't breathe." I said barely making it out of a whisper. They must have heard because they let me go.

I bent over breathing heavily. "Holy cow children." I said finally catching my breath. "I can breathe again."

"Whatever, you're such a drama queen." They said laughing.

As soon as they stopped, I knew they stop laughing and shooting daggers I knew that Josh was behind me.

"Yes Josh?" I said not to turning around because I don't care to talk to his annoying ass.

"Turn around, we need to talk." He said annoyed. I just scuff as if.

"There is nothing to talk about, so be gone like a good little dog." I said, grabbing the girl's arms and walking to the door.

It's lunch so four periods have passed and no sign of Draya. I sit down at a table with a sigh of relief.

"You, ok?" I heard someone say.

"Ya I am fine thanks for asking." I said not looking up.

"Shame, I am not because I can't see your beautiful face." I looked up to find none other than Seth wilder. He was me and Olive's best friend because he moved away in second grade right before Caressa moved in the neighborhood. I knew it was him because of his one blue eye and the other a gray black color.

The moment it clicks that he is really here. I jump up from the chair and scream.

"Seth you're here. God, I have missed you." I said. I could feel a hundred eyes on me but I didn't care that I missed him so much.

We were hugging for two minutes when we heard a tray hit the ground. We didn't let go of our hug, but Seth looked up at Olive and then I heard her though the mind link.

'Is that really him?' She asked, she had a secret crush on him all her life even now and we both never knew why.

'Yes, it's him, Olive it's really Seth.' After two seconds I let go knowing that he was about to get tackled and I didn't want to go down with them.

After I stepped back Seth looked at me confused but then we both saw Olive flying in midair. Another second pass and they were both on the floor holding each other. It looks like he missed her a lot two.

After lunch the rest of the day went smoothly and never did, I once see Draya thank God because if I did then there would be no telling what I would have done to her. I don't like Josh anymore and I haven't really thought I had feelings for him. I think I just liked the idea of being in love that I didn't realize that I was in a toxic relationship.

But what she did was still not ok, and if Josh didn't want to be with me anymore then all he had to say is 'I don't want to be with you anymore.' It wasn't that hard.

I finally got home and went to the barn and worked on some other cars I bought at a junkyard, after two hours of that I went inside.

I fell asleep to the smell of gasoline.   

~Authers Note~

I wish I had a person how would comment how bad this book is.