The aftermath

Nicklaus P.O.V

After Freya died Sacr hasn't been the same, in fact I haven't seen her since that night. I have been doing her homework to make everything seem less suspicious that way.

Olive and Caressa have both not been able to find her or contact her. I was sitting down in my new three-bedroom apartment when there was a knock at my door.

I got up and answered the door. I was hoping to see Scarlett, but it was just Casper.

"You know you don't have to knock right, it's your house too." He just looks at me shocked.

"I know that, but I also forgot my key, sorry." I just laugh at him shaking my head and go to sit back down.

"Have you found her yet?" He asked while sitting by me. I know who he is talking about.

I frown. "No... To be honest I don't think that I should go find her. I don't think that she wants to be found, and I don't think I have the energy to go find her." I said, still a little sad about it all.

About an hour later I heard another knock at the door. I was thinking it was, Stellan who hadn't gotten a key yet. But when I got to the door, and I saw a bloody Scarlett I froze like the rest of the world around us.

Looking back at her green eyes made me happy. But then she collapsed on the ground.

"Casper, call the pack doctor now." I yell at him but then I remember that they are not going to be able to make it fast enough.

"Casper never mind help me get her in the car. Hurry."

With that he ran to the door and stopped looking at a passed-out Scarlett. I saw his eyes water for a second before he remembered himself and helped me pick her up. I grabbed the keys and got in the car and drove over the speed limit.

I was almost there when a cop pulled me over.

"Great." I say under my breath. I rolled down my window and told him what happened and in a matter of seconds the cop was in front of me escorting me to the pack doctor. When I got her in there, they took her and never once said anything to me about her state.

Ten minutes later I see three more doctors run into the OR that she was in, and I start to panic. What if there is something wrong? What happened to her? How did she know where I lived?

As I sat there, I started to have a panic attack and I grabbed my chest not being able to breathe right. That's when I started to hyperventilate.

But when I saw Scarlett squatting in front of me, I'm suddenly able to breathe again. I look at her and then back at the OR.

She gives me an apologetic smell and then says the last thing I expect. "I have to go tell my friends that I love them, and I have to tell you something...." She waits a beat. "Don't forget me, and I love you. Thanks for being there for me I want to stay but I have to go."

She pecks my cheek and walks the other way from the OR, then she's out the door and then disappears. All of a sudden, I hear a heart monitor go flat.

I run to the OR and see Scarlett laying there pale and not breathing. I look at the doctors that were supposed to save her and they look at the floor.

I fall to my knees not believing she's gone. I scream that I love her but before I know it, I feel tires on my face. Then everything goes black like waking up from a bad dream.

When I look up, I see her looking down at me from the sky. How did I get outside? She smiles at me and then there is nothing but black.

I wake up in my bed sweating and screaming but no one there to comfort me in reality. That she is not dead, but she isn't coming back to me or her family.

But then there was a knock at the door.

~Authers Note~ 

I have posted the wrong thing my bad. If there is chapter Wroten twice tell me. That mean I have made a mistake.