What really happened

Scarletts P.O.V

I was walking up to her after I changed back from my wolf wearing Nicks hoodie again, she jumped a little at me walking towards her. Once she stopped moving away from me, I squatted down next to her.

When I did, she hugged me so tight I couldn't breathe. But then I saw her face and I knew who it was. Freya. "Freya is that you?" I asked her, worried. I have no idea why I was so worried about her because she caused nothing but pain for me.

"Ya it's me." She whispered in my ear.

"What are you doing here?" I asked her, I never really saw her after I beat her up for talking trash.

"I was kidnaped by...... Your dad." I sat there shocked. Did she just say what I think she said?

"That's not true he may be a monster and no longer my father but that doesn't mean he would go to the length of kidnapping but if he did then he wouldn't leave a lose end." I said, still not sure.

"He told me to tell you that just because I am gone doesn't mean I am not watching or planning the end of you." She said I was about to say something when she continued. "I'm ready to go, don't try to save me because I am sorry for what I did to you but it's my time to go, thanks for the hug."

Before I could even comprehend what she just said she stood up and then I heard a gun cock in the distance, and I got up trying to save her, but Nick held me back.

I finally got away from him but then I saw her head whip back from the impact of the bullet to the head. I screamed and screamed the word no, like I did with my sister. But it's like I couldn't even hear my own screams then I felt numb.

Cause right then and there I shut off all of my feelings and took off the hoodie and shifted. The only thing I can see is red.

Even though me and Freya weren't friends, that didn't mean she had to die, and it took a lot for her to apologize to me. I think what got me the most was the fact that it made me think of my sister and made me feel vulnerable and I can't feel that way anymore. I am done.

~Auther Note~

If you are ever sad you can talk to me.