It's all my fault

Mirabelle P.O.V

I was asleep when my sister called at 12:00 o'clock in the morning and when I saw what time it was, I knew she was in trouble.

"Hey.... Ruby. What is it?" All I could hear was sobbing.

"He-He-He cheated belle."

"Hey where are you, I will come pick you up. Ok?"

"O-O-Ok." I didn't need to know her location because I could use her scent to find her.

I got four blocks from Josh's house, and I found her on the corner of the street with her head in her hands. I pulled over and sat by her and she snuggled into me, and she laid her head in my lap and I played with her hair. She had fallen asleep, so I got her into the car and in the seat belt and buckled her in and then I got into my seat, and she was awake staring out the window.

"Hey Rubys'..." I said in a caring tone. soft and gentle.

"No, I can't right now I can't have you telling me that 'you were right, and I was wrong' talk right now." She was disappointed and heartbroken. When she said that a tear rolled down her cheek. "I am so sorry Sissy, I love you-T-Thank y-y-you for coming to pick me up."

"Oh, sweetheart anytime." Just as I said that I saw something like someone running in front of my car and I swerved, and the car flipped and the last thing I heard from my sister was "Sissy-Belle don't leave me I am sorry, it's all my fault."

The last thing I said to my sister was.... "It's ok Ruby, I love you. I know I am not going to make it and that's ok with me, I lived a good life while it lasted anyway...Just promise you will take care of yourself for me. Also promise me you will try to find happiness. Ok Ruby?" I looked down and saw that a pole from under the seat had landed right under my heart and I could feel my heart slowing down ever so slightly. I laughed and looked at my sister one last time and said, "You're beautiful, don't forget that Love is the best part of yourself so don't forget to love yourself."

I smiled one last time before trying to fight not leaving my sister, but I knew that my time was up because the moon goddess

wanted me home. I saw a bright light and then one of my best friends died two years ago because their father beat them so badly. I took his hand, and he was my mate. I smiled and looked at my sister who was screaming 'NO,' but no sound came from her that I could hear.

When I looked back at her I had a tire roll from my eye and then Jeremy said, "She is going to be ok she is strong she will have hiccups here and then, but I promise she will be ok."

I know but leaving her with my parents is something she is not ready for and then she is going to tell herself that she deserves it, but she doesn't, but I know that my heavenly mother is looking after her and will keep her as safe as possible."

With one final look I blew my little sister a farewell kiss goodbye and with that I stepped into internal happiness with my mate with tears of happiness and sadness rolling down my cheek bones.

~Authers Note~

Sorry.