The truth hurts

Nicklaus P.O.V

After never being in what felt like a lifetime of a lie I am finally moving. Away from my parents, that lied to my face for my whole 17 years of living. Should I even call them parents anymore?

-FLASH BACK-

I was coming home like every other day, and I found my parents sitting on the couch, one crying and the other one looking painfully guilty. Then my mom looked up at me with a sad glint in her beautiful gray eyes.

After I saw her face with a black eye. I growled at my dad looking at him because he has been abusive for a while ever since I turned thirteen four years ago, and I just turned seventeen three months ago today.

"Hey.... Stop ok there is no need this time to hurt him again he is truly sorry he said he won't do it again."

I just scoffed and rolled my eyes at that lie. He says that every time, so she won't leave his ass. But this time was the last forking time because he had pissed me off for the last time.

"You're going to hurt her and have her explain your actions? Are you really that far off your wagon father? Or have you lost that dignity to even say anything at this point?" My mom got in the middle of me and my father and that was a mistake. "No! Get out of my way! He has hurt you for the last damn time." I picked her up and moved her over a little so I wouldn't hurt her.

"Stand like a man if you even are with your weak ass. HA! I mean hitting your own mate is pretty low. So, to me you are no longer my father or a real man." As I turned, he took a hit at me saying...

"Good because you're not my son and I never wanted you." As soon as he said that I threw him over my shoulder of my sifting body and bit his shoulder and he let out a painful scream while losing blood. And he hit me in between my eyes and instead of whimpering or letting go I bit harder. I could hear my mom, but I couldn't let him go. Then I was ripped off by the sorry excuse of a man.

"CHANGE BACK NOW!!!" The beta of the pack said.

I grabbed the shorts, changed back and then turned to him and he walked off taking mom's mate with him without another word and left the house.

"Mom, are you ok?"

"Ya... But we need to talk."

~Authers Note~

Sorry, about the short chapter.