Not again

Olives P.O.V.

I was leaving the hospital when I ran into Nick. Great, I knew that I had to tell everyone what Ruby said but I was really hoping that Nick was going to be the last because I knew he would try and stop her, and she just left. If he leaves now, he can catch her.

He looked so happy; he is going to be crushed. "Hey Olive. Is she up yet I want to see her but if she isn't then I will let her sleep?" I could use this.

"Ya she just went to bed. Sorry but we can go to lunch if you want because I am hungry and if I'm being honest, I don't like hospital food." I said chuckling.

"Ya... Umm. I guess, since Scarlett's asleep I guess it's all right. Why not?" We ended up taking my car so when I told him he couldn't run.

We picked a little dinner called 75 roadways. We sat down in the back booth and picked up the menu. I always loved breakfast at any time of the day, so I picked out sausage, biscuits and gravy. I ordered sweet tea and thanked the Watier.

"So, what did you get, I kind of looked hard at the menu to notice sorry." I have a really bad habit of spacing out and trying to focus on literally everything else going on around me.

"Oh no. You're fine, I ordered a BLT." Oh, those are pretty good too.

"Oh, those are good." I spoke.

"Ya." We got some food and I started eating and then I looked up to see a skeptical look on his face.

"She's gone. And she's not coming back is she." What he said was not a question, it was a statement. Ruby had told me to tell Nick special and only to tell him so that he doesn't go after her.

"She told me to tell you that your mate visited her in the hospital and that she was told to stay away from you. As well she had to take care of something. But you have a mate now and it's not her so there is no reason to hurt both of you. I was also told that she has blue eyes and blond hair." I really hate to leave but my mate Seth is waiting on me.

"Hey look at me." I said to him, "She really likes you. I think she even loved you, but you have to forget about her." I get up out of the both. "Do you need a ride?" He shook his head no.

I left out the door and looked in the window to see his eyes glow and then he got up and ran through the door and ran into the woods. I heard a painful howl and got into the car.

Glad I paid geez.

~Authers Note~

Long days are the worst.