I will wait until she comes back

Scarlett P.O.V.

After everything happened one month with the car crash that killed me, but I guess didn't I didn't know what happened there. But after everything, finding my... Finding out that Nick was my mate after all these mouths was the best thing that happened to me but with all the powers it's just too much for me right now.

~~~~Two months later~~~~

Nicklaus P.O.V

I was in my office doing my paperwork for a house I was building for me and Scarlett on land just outside of the pack territory. After singing for the land to be ours I smelt mango and rose scent. MATE.

"Come in." I said tripping over the coffee table. I was laying on my back when Scarlett walked in wearing a white shirt and a red and white plaid over shirt, with blue washed out ripped jeans, and white puma High tops.

She kneeled next to me laughing at me. I miss her laugh. I miss her. She bent down and kissed me. I pulled her to me, and we laughed together.

"I missed you. I'm sorry I left-" I cut her off.

"I love you." I spoke. As soon as I said it my face turned a light shade of pink.

"I love you forever and always."

~~~~Next week~~~~

Scarlett P.O.V

Last night we marked each other and mated. His was of a wolf crying at the moon, and mine is one howling at a full moon. We are happy and I am glad that I was happy because now I can't push people that I love the most away because nothing could go wrong now because there was nothing to stop us from being happy.

Oh, but how I was wrong.

~Authers note~

Sorry for the short chapter.