The night after

Scarletts P.O.V

The final bell rang, and I walked outside to my sister's truck, and I was so close before I was ripped around my shoulders by none other than... Fraya.

"I saw that the new guy sat by you today." I mentally roll my eyes because this girl has slept with half the school.

"Two things. One it's not like you are dating or it's any of your business but Ya he did. Why should you care? Second, let go of me."

"Why? You're not tough enough to beat me." I am about to rip this girl a new one, but I don't because there are too many witnesses, so I mind link Olive and Cressa.

'Hey, Freya, is out here and she is harassing me, and I am going to kill her I need help'

Silence.

Ok, it looks like I am on my own. I thought.

"Hey, you little dirty Hore I am talking to you." What did she just call me? I stop looking around for my friends in the crowd that just formed and slowly ever so slowly look at Freya.

"Did you just call me?" As soon as I say this a scared look crosses her face for a second but then is gone the next.

"I said 'HEY YOU LITTLE DIRTY HORE I AM TALKING TO YOU. Happy? Or did I strike a nerve?" That was it.

"Are you sure that I am quote on quote 'The dirty little Hore?' Last time I checked you slept with almost everyone in this whole goddamn hell hole. Oh, I am sorry, did I strike a nerve?" She was beet red by the time I was done with her and happy with myself and I began my walk over to the truck again only to be stopped by Freya trying to throw a fist at the back of my head.

Me being faster I duck around and grab her arm throwing her down to the ground over my body. As I did this the whole crowd went 'ooh'. That made her even more mad, and she got up and tried round house kicking me in the face, but I caught her foot mid air and held her foot there.

"Are you done throwing your hissy fit or do I need to show you a real way to fight?" She just looked at me like I was in the wrong.

"Ya I am done." I knew she was lying so I stood there and as I walked past her she lunged for me once again at my back and I just sidestepped her and she fell to the ground with a thud.

"I thought that you were done but I guess you learned your lesson the hard way huh?"

"Whatever, just be glad I am not going hard on you." I just scoffed and walked away. I didn't get very far again before she lunged for me once again. This time she was met with my fist instead of air. She got up but stumbled a little bit.

"THERE YOU HAPPY YOU GOT HIT NOW LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE HORE."

"That's it I am done playing nice-" I cut her off.

"That was playing nice, well let's see what you can do when you're playing dirty." I said smiling back at her sarcastically. She didn't appreciate that very much because she came lunging for me. I grabbed her arm and then threw her to the ground. I strangled her and then punched her face.

"Are you done yet?" She spit in my face.

"No, I am not." She managed to get me on my back but not long enough for a punch before I rolled us back over. I threw two punches and then heard my name but didn't stop.

"RUBY!!" I heard olive but I threw a slap this time.

"RUBY YOU'RE GOING TO KILL HER STOP!!" Careassa said sobbing but then I felt a hand grab my wrist and yank me off Freya. I was breathing really hard, then I felt a hand on my cheek and then being pulled to his chest. All I could think was that he was giving me his petty and I didn't need that.