Getting ready for a fight

Nicklaus P.O.V

After I left Scarlett's hospital room I have been thinking about and hoping that she is ok. It's been about a week, and I still haven't found my aunt.

After she called me in the hospital, she fell off the earth no sent, no trail, no nothing. That was until Casper and Stellan said that she was spotted in the woods with her mate. Why is she still with him?

I got to the woods, and I could smell her scent. I have been through these woods more than once. I thought.

I have been walking for ten minutes, when something moves behind me, I turn around to find.... My aunt.

"Thank god I found you, Richard is loosed we have to go." I said walking up to her, but she took a step back. "Didn't you hear me Aunt Adelle?" I said, again taking a step to her but her backing away.

"She is not going anywhere with you brat." He spoke.

"She is and you aren't going to do anything about it if you want your throat intact." He just scoffed and took a step towards me. I growled at him, and he stayed where he was at.

"Come here Adelle." She stood there confused at what to do. "I said come here Adelle." He roared. She started to walk over to him until I grabbed her arm stopping her.

"Aunt Adelle will not be going with you; she is coming with me to my new home and that's final." He started to walk towards me. "Stay away and you will leave. This is your last warning."

He started running at me jumping midair turning into his gray wolf. I moved my aunt out of the way and as he was coming down, I shoved him from the side. I hear a creaking noise.

It was his rib cage; I broke his rib cage pushing him into a tree. He stood up whimpering, but after a few seconds he was fine. I transformed and we were going at it for a few minutes before he stopped fighting and just laid there not moving.

There was a branch that impaled him through the heart. He was gone. My aunt was a few feet away from me and that wolf. I got off of him and walked off to her.

I sat My head on her lap. "I know you had to do what you had to do to keep yourself and me and I thank you for that. Even though he was so bad to us he was still my mate."

I nodded my head understanding.

"You know I left him," This was news to me. "He came and found me after the new alpha let everyone go. He kidnaped me and I had no idea what to do." She started to cry, I licked off her tears.

We sat like that for an hour. We finally left the wounds and went into the pack house I got changed and sat next to Aunt Adelle on the couch.

"You're moving in with me when I find a house, no, and's, or buts. Got it?"

"Yes." She spoke.

"I have to leave tomorrow. I am sorry I couldn't stay longer." I said sadly, I just got her back to turn around and leave her.

I put her in bed and tucked her in. "Goodnight, I am going to leave early in the morning. I love you." I said, kissing her forehead.

"Goodnight, love you." with that I went to bed.

~~~~Next Morning~~~

I woke up, packed my things, left a note for my aunt and was off. I went to the boy's room and knocked.

"Let's go you're leaving with me, no questions."

They both nodded and looked at me, then I left for my car. Half an hour later we were on our way back to wood pine, but I was on my way back to Scarlett.

I had to stop thinking about her. We had 8 and a half months until I find my mate.

~Authers Note~

Sorry if I changed his aunts name but its Adelle now.