Leave her alone

Omniscient P.o.v

Astrid was sitting in the great hall alone her boyfriend hiccup was out exploring islands, the twins where sick and snotlout and fishlegs were no where to be found. so astrid was just sitting at there table all alone when some druken teens from meathead island ( they came with their chief to sign a treaty) came up to her "what's up babe" one slurred but astrid just ignored them "oh what's wrong baby cat got your tongue" another snickered, astrid just got up and went to walk away but one blocked her "come on girl I heard you train dragons you wanna train my dragon" he said while thrusting into her.
----
Meanwhile hiccup had just come back from exploring and was making his way to the great hall for a quick bite to eat but when he pushed the doors open he was met with a bunch of dickheads from meathead island surrounding his girlfriend and groping at her, this made hiccup mad like really mad he didn't like people thinking of his girlfriend as an object for a mans pleasure and he was gonna put a stop to it. As he approached them one reached out both hands and grabbed Astrid's breast and all reason went out the window for hiccup as his fist collided with the side of the guys face causing him to hit his head and go out cold. "NOW ANYONE ELSE WHO EVEN COMES NEAR ASTRID IS GOING TO GET A PLASMA BLAST IN THE FACE IS THAT UNDERSTOOD" hiccup yelled with smoke literally coming out of his ears with toothless behind him growling. Astrid ran to hiccups side burying her head into his chest "is that understood" hiccup coldly said again they all nodded in agreement "good now go back to your boat dirtbags" he hissed dragging astrid away back to his house, once they were outside hiccup whispered to astrid "I'm so sorry milady did they hurt you or anything I'm so sorry that i left you all alone wait where are the gang they should be with you not just leaving you with those dipshits" "babe it's okay I'm okay let's just go back to your place" she said calmly placing a small kids to his lips "ahh I've been away two days and all I get is a small kiss that's not fair" he smirked as he leant in.