That girl

WHOS NOT DEAD??
I'M NOT DEAD YAY!!!!
$&@$&@$&@$&@$&@&@$&@

Hiccups P.o.v

You know how people say they can feel their heart break, well I'm one of the people and to be honest I've gotten used to the feeling. I drunk the contents of my red cup which was straining under my grip.

"Geez someone's mad you might wanna calm down Hicc being drunk and being angry is never a good combination" Fishlegs says. I turned to find all my friends; Ruff, Tuff, Snotlout, Heather and Fishlegs.

"Yeah you should-hic- listen to-hic-Fishlegs remember that time I-hic-got into that fight-hic-" Snotlout hiccuped, I knew he'd have one hell of a hangover tomorrow but so would I.

"Whatever guys don't worry I'm fine" I slurred, fishlegs and Heather both shook their heads.

"We're heading home now, you coming or not" Heather asked gently but I could she was irritated, you see Heather hates it when people drink away their problems and that's exactly what I'm doing but do I give a f**k............nope.

"I'm staying here I'll catch up with you guys later" I mumbled waving them off. The twins dragged Snotlout out followed by fishlegs and then Heather. Man am I lucky to have friends like them............kinda........sorta.
My stomach churned and my throat burned as I downed another cup of unknown liquid. My eyes stung with tears as I stood there and watched. Just watched. I couldn't do it I had to get out but even I know drunk driving not the best combination. I walked, okay more like stumbled towards the back patio where I found a little hammock. Usually I would be inside sucking the face off of some pretty playable girl but tonight I dunno I just wasn't feeling it. Slowly ever so slowly I felt myself sobering up and I felt the tears that had fallen on my cheeks slowly dry up. I was cherishing the feeling of my senses returning when a voice spoke. I looked towards the girl in front of me and oh wow only one word comes to mind. Goddess!

"Can I sit here" she asked and then I broke out of my daydream.

"Oh um....yeah.....yeah of course.....h..here" I stuttered, wow Hiccup smooth. Wait why am I trying to impress this girl. She laughed and sat down.

"Thankyou my names Astrid Hofferson and you" she stated sticking her hand out. I blankly stared at it for a while before coming to my senses. You shake her hand and introduce yourself it's what normal people do Hiccup.

"I'm Hiccup, Hiccup Haddock" I replied and shook her hand. SPARKS!! FIREWORKS!! TINGLES!! All theses shot up my arm once our hands touched and I could tell she felt them too by the look on her face.

"So your the player of Berk academy" Astrid said folding her arms over her chest. Oh man her chest.....ugh Hiccup stop. I shook my head and looked into her eyes bad mistake, they were so blue, so mesmerising, so blue. Hehe oops time to get back to real life.

"Haha right were did you hear that" I questioned even though I knew it was true.

"At tonight's party, you see I'm new here and LOTS of girls have said watch out for Hiccup haddock he might be hot but he's dangerous" she said studying my face.

"So why are you talking to me then; do you seek danger or are you just stupid" I said turning to avoid her gaze.

"I'm neither of those but I do however believe that there is more to your story" she smirked.

"There's not much to know sweetie I'm just a player it's plain and simple" I chuckled bringing my guard back up. There is no way I'm letting this girl get me.

"Hmm well new flash honey, I'm the girl who plays the player" she whispered before she winked at me and walked off. For awhile I just stared at the direction she had gone and then that's when I felt it. A new feeling something my heart hadn't felt in a long time. The feeling of my heart being fixed. I got up to go seek out Astrid but when I got inside I was met with a sight that made my eyes water. Hold on........my eyes aren't watering. Instead now the sight in front of me made me disgusted. It was Eret making out with her, with Merida. It's because of her that I'm like this it's because of her that I just pick through girls, cause I'm trying to fix the heart she broke. We dated for 6 YEARS and she was cheating on me with a guy from another school for 2 of those years then she left me for him. I made some quite horrific gagging sounds making them break apart and then I marched myself between them grabbing something from the pot plant behind them that caught my eye.

"Don't forget to use protection kids it would be quite scary if you two had a child, just imagine how ugly it would be" I smiled and shivered before shoving a condom in Eret's face. I marched on and went in search of my blonde beauty but she was no where to be found. I don't know how but I will find Astrid I don't know why but I need to find her. I grabbed my phone from my back pocket and after 7 tries I successfully dialled heathers number. I couldn't trust myself especially seeing as I could 3 slutty Meridas instead of one so yeah driving not a good idea.

"WHAT HAPPENED! ARE YOU OKAY! ARE YOU HURT! WHO DIED!" Heather screamed into the phone, I held my head for a second before yelling back.

"HOLY JESUS WOMAN! Nothing happened I just need you to come pick me up" I laughed. I heard Heather grumble something about me giving her a heart attack.

"Sorry it's just you usually call Fishlegs and not me so yeah I thought something happened" she said. I heard the jingling of keys and a kissing sound.

"I'll be back soon, bye baby" Heather yelled out before coming back on to the phone. "Alright I'm on my way to come get your drunk ass but you better be ready Snotlout's acting like a dog and he wouldn't let me leave" she said sighing. I laughed and grimaced at the same time.

"I still can't believe you're dating him" I said walking outside to go stand on the lawn.

"Hey you guys are related" she defended. I giggled this topic gets her so wound up. "I'm coming round the corner I'll be there in a sec" she said loudly before the dial tone filled the silent night air. Astrid. What a beautiful name, it means divine beauty it suits her well. For some reason I couldn't get her out of my head her blonde braid, her flawless skin, her glowing smile and her striking blue eyes that peeked out from under her bangs. My thoughts are interrupted by a continuous sound of someone beeping a horn. I race down and jumped into heathers car and she zooms off. The radio and heathers voice slowly drown out as my eye lids get heavy and then the world fades to black.

~><~Monday morning~><~

School. Work. Teachers.
Three things you don't wanna hear when your are suffering from really really REALLY bad hangover symptoms. I didn't even get that drunk yet I'm still as hungover as f**k and dont remember a thing......way to go me. But someone caught me telling off Merida and Eret on video and posted it everywhere, so I know one thing I did and it's was awesome I love it go me. I was absentmindedly (a/n woah that's a big word)  following behind the Gang trying to recall any memories I had of Saturday night............scanning................scanning......no I got nothing. I looked up when I ran into Fishlegs to see that we had stopped at snotface's locker. The strangest thing is that my heart doesn't hurt, it's actually quite the opposite. My heart feels better, fixed and all fluttery. I skimmed over the faces in the crowd then I saw her. In a word; Goddess. Her blonde braid, her flawless skin, her glowing smile and her striking blue eyes that peeked out from under her bangs. She was perfect. Her radiant blue orbs latched on to my green ones, she lightly smiled and winked before disappearing. A thousand memories came rushing back to me all at once.

Astrid?
$&@$&@$&@$&@$&@$&@

HAHAHAHAHAHA YOU DONT GET TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS!!!!!

Anyway I'm back I'm alive its just well I got my stuff taken away for a while because I uh don't wanna talk about it. But yeah I did have writers block for awhile but I've got a whole list of one shots to write and there coming your way so just stick with me😝😝😝😝

Peace out✌️
Peace out✌️
Peace out✌️