How could you: part 2

A/n I actually did it. YAY!!!

It had been 2 days since Hiccup and Astrid had broken up and it has been the worst days of Astrid's life. All the gang had been ignoring her and Hiccup wouldn't even be in the same room as her. For example last night there was meeting in the great hall, Astrid was sitting by herself and the gang were at there usual table when Hiccup walked in. Because he is the Chiefs son he had to attend but on seeing Astrid he just turned on his heel and walked out without a second glance.
----
Astrid was walking towards Ruff and Tuffs soggy alone place hoping to find one of them. As she walked in she saw a glimmer of blonde, she followed the person to find out it was Ruff 'yes the twin I was looking for' Astrid thought to herself and said "um hey Ruff" "ugh what are YOU doing in here" she hissed "now Ruff I know you hate me at the moment but please listen to me I need your help" Astrid pleaded "fine you have my attention" Ruff said and Astrid began to explain.
----
Ruff had forgiven Astrid and heard out her plan and now she was gonna put it into action. Her and the boys were dragon racing so she spoke up "hey guys we should let Astrid race" at this the boys glared at her and Hiccup tensed but still said "fine but I'm not talking to her and you tell her not to talk to me" he stated "ah thanks I'll go get her don't move" she said. Ruff ran around the corner to where Astrid was hiding "he said okay you can race" she exclaimed "really oh thank Thor come on let's go" "wait one more thing Hiccup doesn't want you even talk to him" she said sadly "oh okay well then you can talk for me" she replied and stared walking. When they got back to the boys they were all talking and laughing even Hiccup which made astrid smile but once they turned all their laughter faltered leaving it quiet. "okay guys I've had an idea you know how Hiccup always wins" Ruff asked causing groans of agreement from the boys and a chuckle from Hiccup, "any way what if we not including Hiccup race and the winner gets whatever they want from any one of us" she questioned they all nodded especially Hiccup who didn't want to race with Astrid even though he still loved her. "Ready......set.......GO" Hiccup yelled and all the racers took off, leaving Hiccup in the dust to just think.
----
Once the riders were out of Hiccups sight Ruff called them to a halt, they all looked at her confused "okay we need your help" she said gesturing to herself and Astrid "Astrid explain to them what happened" Astrid nodded and started to tell them what she had told Ruff.
----
The boys agreed to help so now Astrid was zooming to the finish line and the one her heart yearns for. when she landed Hiccup didn't even look up because he knew it was her, Astrid wanted so badly to talk to him but she had to wait. Once the other arrived Fishlegs spoke up "alright Astrid you won so you can chose any one of us to do anything you want" "ooh that includes hiccup by the way" Ruff added "what but I didn't even race" Hiccup retorted "don't care" Ruff replied sassily, "um okay then I choose Hiccup" Astrid said "ugh fine what do you want" Hiccup said icily "I want you to listen to me" she said getting a groan from Hiccup "fine" he said and walked around the corner. The gang gave Astrid the thumbs up as she rounded the corner as well, she turned and came face to face with Hiccup "make this quick Astrid I have to meet my dad, Lars and that prick for lunch" she sighed knowing he was referring to Lankton "okay well as you know Lankton kissed me and I well kissed back" she started he just nodded slowly "uh well I only kissed him because he threatened me" "HE WHAT!!! What do mean he threatened you" Hiccup exclaimed "he threatened to hurt you Hiccup like really hurt, with a blade or something" Hiccups eyes widened when he realised what she said "now hiccup I'm not asking for your forgiveness but I just want you to know I still love you and I always have" she whispered. Astrid had just looked up when Hiccup crashed his lips into hers, surprising her but she soon reciprocated the action, both of them savouring each other's lips, Hiccup pulled away and said "listen M'lady if you still want to be together I'm willing to accept" "oh my gods yes yes Hiccup of course" she replied "now if you'll excuse me I have what will be a very entertaining lunch to attend" he said smirking before running to the great hall "oh no come on guys lets follow him" she yelled to the gang.
----
Hiccup was furious, he was angry and Lankton was at the centre of his rage. Hiccup slammed the great hall doors open grabbing everyones attention, this was the second time they had seen him angry and they wanted to know why this time. Hiccups eyes searched and locked onto Lankton by now the gang had arrived at the great hall and we're waiting to see what would happen. Hiccup stormed over to Lankton and punched him square in the nose for a fishbone he had a lot of strength. "You asshole what is wrong with you" Lankton cried, Hiccup picked the crying boy up by the collar of his shirt a slammed him onto the wall "what is wrong with me, what is wrong with you" Hiccup shouted turning red "now listen hear and listen good if you ever threaten my girlfriend again I will personally come and skin you alive okay and I might look weak but threatening my girlfriend to kiss you or you'll harm me isn't really a good idea considering that if you even come near me toothless will blow your bloody head off" hiccup yelled his voice getting raspy "if you even come within a metre of Astrid toothless will blow your head off, if you talk to Astrid toothless will blow you head off is that clear" he shouted to a pale Lankton "IS THAT CLEAR!" Lankton just nodded quickly "good" Hiccup said dropping Lankton to the ground and letting toothless growl at him "if you'll excuse me dad I think I need a cup of water" Hiccup croaked before making his way to the door while wrapping his arm tightly around Astrid when leaving with the gang.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n happy ending!! Talk about angry Hiccup Jee wiz well hope you liked❤️❤️

Peace out✌️