The Argument

"DONT YELL AT ME" Astrid screamed at Hiccup, the two had somehow gotten into an argument "WELL I DONT WANT YOU YELLING AT ME EITHER" Hiccup screamed back. Hiccup and Astrid weren't dating but the village knew it was going to happen soon. by now the whole village was watching the argument which was taking place near the academy, no one could remember what had started the argument and neither could Hiccup and Astrid. "YOU ARE SO ANNOYING ASTRID CANT YOU EVER JUST SHUT UP" Hiccup yelled his voice cracking "WHY DONT YOU COME AND MAKE ME SHUT UP HADDOCK" Astrid retorted, this made Hiccup smirk "okay then" he said and walked over to Astrid "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOURE DOING" Astrid yelled "IM MAKING YOU SHUT UP" hiccup yelled back before placing his lips firmly onto Astrid's and grabbing her waist to pull her closer. Astrid was shocked at Hiccup's action, she was about to reciprocate the kiss but Hiccup pulled away leaving Astrid upset "ha ha I made you shut up one point for me" Hiccup said smugly "see ya Astrid" hiccup said and smacked Astrid's bum (she wasn't wearing her spiky skirt today) before winking and walking off. Astrid and all of the village were left speechless at hiccups antics, where did he get all the courage from sometimes Hiccup couldn't even speak to Astrid without stuttering. Stoick had been amongst those watching and felt like he needed to have a word with his son "Hiccup come here we need to talk" stoick bellowed while walking away from the arena "well I don't feel like talking today dad" was the reply he got "hiccup if you don't stop being a smartass you'll regret it" "uh huh why don't you come and catch me" hiccup yelled before a night fury shot into the air. stoick walked back to the town fuming with a very shocked group of Vikings following but Astrid still hadn't moved, she was just standing there red faced wishing Hiccup would come finish what he started.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n talk about a confident Hiccup, I mean woah. When did Hiccup act so seductive any way hope you enjoyed I wrote this at 3:45 am because I was lying awake when an idea came to me about making a one shot where Hiccup and Astrid argue and I was like ooh what if I add a bit of badass Hiccup so I did. love you all

PEacE Out ✌️