Snow day

It was snowing outside, which really wasn't saying much in Berk. For some reason, though, everyone thought it would be a good idea to play in the snow. And I mean everyone. The children were doing normal things, like making snowmen and snow angels. The adults were doing other activities, like seeing who could build the largest snow-sculpture, having contests to see which dragon could melt the most snow in the least amount of time, etc.

Hiccup and Astrid, however, decided to take a walk through the forest to the cove where Hiccup first met Toothless. On the way, Hiccup talked excitedly about his new invention ideas, while Astrid listened and made the occasional remark. Hiccup's ideas were interesting, but when he went deep into explaining something, it bored Astrid to death. Thankfully, before they went down into the cove, Astrid had a great idea. She quickly snuck off when Hiccup wasn't paying attention.

"So then the gears would... Astrid?" Hiccup looked around but he didn't see the blonde warrior anywhere. He was suddenly hit in the back of the head by a snowball.

"What the...?" Hiccup spun around to see Astrid, just as she was throwing another snowball at him. It hit him in the face, and he fell over. He didn't get up.

"You okay Hiccup?" Astrid asked. No answer. "Hiccup?" She walked over to him, only to have snow thrown at her.

"Gotcha!" Hiccup laughed, quickly getting up. Astrid smirked.

"You're gonna pay for that!" she said, and then the snowball fight began.

It was slightly unfair, because Hiccup couldn't roll like Astrid could, but Hiccup had a bit more accuracy than she did. (Astrid still doesn't know how that is even possible.) The fight went on for about fifteen minutes, until disaster struck. Hiccup was standing near the edge of the cove, and Astrid threw a snowball. He moved to dodge it, but...

"HICCUP!" Astrid screamed as she watched her friend tumble into the cove. She quickly ran over to the edge and looked down. She was prepared for the worst, but instead found Hiccup hanging off the side.

"A little help?" Hiccup asked. Astrid grabbed his arms and yanked him up.

"Let's go back to the village," Astrid suggested. Hiccup agreed.

Once Hiccup and Astrid made it inside Hiccup's house, they realized that they were both soaking wet, so they warmed themselves by the fire. Before the sun began to set, Astrid said that she had to go home for dinner. Hiccup led her to the door, and they both stepped outside. They face each other.

"I'm sorry if I scared you earlier," Hiccup said.

"If you scared me?" Astrid asked. "I was the one that almost killed you!" Hiccup just laughed.

"Trust me," he said. "Worse things have happened on my flights with Toothless."

"Just... be more careful, okay?" Astrid said. Hiccup nodded. Then, both Hiccup and Astrid found themselves leaning closer to each other, and closer, and closer, until finally...

They were both completely covered by a pile of snow. Hiccup crawled out of the snow pile, and then helped Astrid out. They both looked up, and began to laugh. Toothless had pushed all the snow off the roof and onto them.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry it's short I know this was another story from my friend Lilyan so thank her or blame her or whatever she is kinda staying at my for like I don't even know a long time though cause her house is getting renovated. Hope you liked it. Love ya

P**c* **t✌️