The secrets out

Part two to the secret relationship enjoy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The rain had stopped on the island of Berk and the chief had called a meeting and all came but two. Gobber walked through the town searching for a one-legged boy. Stoick the vast had asked his old friend to go find his son as he had some chiefly matters to attend to. Gobber was hobbling towards the forge knowing Hiccup must be there because he was no where else and his dragon was still sleeping back at the Haddock house. Gobber silently pushed open the forge door in case Hiccup was sleeping. What Gobber saw was not expected. He saw a shirtless Hiccup and an almost naked astrid tangled together talking and laughing with the occasional kiss. Gobbet quickly left the teens to their business while trying to think of what to tell his friend about the whereabouts of his son. Stoick the vast looked up from the table when Gobber walked in, all eyes fell on him as he walked towards the chief. they were all currently in a meeting just waiting on the arrival of Hiccup. "well where is he" Stoick asked "umm......he is......busy in the forge with something" Gobber said not making eye contact with Stoick. Stoick noticed his friends odd behaviour and wanted to know what business his son had that was so important that he had to miss a village meeting. "Gobber where is he" stoick asked again "ugh he is in the forge go have a look for y'self" Gobber said while gesturing towards the forge. Stoick got up along with the rest of the village who wanted to see the spectical , as they were leaving the teens were entering so the teens decided to follow with all the other vikings and find out what's happening. little did anyone know that what they would find would shock them all. Hiccup and Astrid sat talking when a loud knock came from outside "Hiccup come out here" Stoick bellowed. astrid and Hiccup panicked they had been keeping there relationship a secret because they thought it would be fun, Astrid quickly jumped up and hid while Hiccup went to answer the door. "Hey there dad...what do you need" Hiccup said avoiding his father's gaze "well I came to get you son for a meeting we are having" Stoick replied wondering why both his friend and son were acting strange "oh well......i......um... am kind of felling sick so I think I'll just stay here" Hiccup said running the back off his neck "ah what do you think you've come down with" Stoick questioned "ummm........probably a cold" "right so that's why you are not wearing a tunic" Stoick retorted making Hiccup look down then up and blush "uh..yeah..... just let me get a tunic be back in a sec" Hiccup said before running into the back room. Astrid giggled as Hiccup rush around looking for his tunic "ah ha" he said when he found it and slipped it on "ohhhh I liked it better when it was off" Astrid whined getting an eye roll from Hiccup "well it's on now so bad luck" he said before returning to his dad. "umm......why are the whole village and the gang with you" Hiccup said trying to change the subject "They wanted to find out what you were doing, but son did I hear a girls giggle before" Stoick said raising an eyebrow, Hiccup eyes widened and he just stood there not replying "Hiccup" Stoick exclaimed "uhh......um.......uh.....n..no I don't what your talking about I didn't hear anything" Hiccup chuckled while rubbing the back off his neck and that's when Stoick noticed it. "Hiccup is that a hickey on your neck" Stoick said making the villagers and the gang gasp and Gobber chuckle "I told you he was busy stoick" Gobber said and Hiccup shot him a glare "what are you talking about" Hiccup questioned while he looked at his reflection in a sword examining his bruised neck. Gobber walked over to Hiccup and whispered in his ear what he saw and then walked back to his place next to Stoick but Hiccup just stood there not even blinking one would even think he had stopped breathing. Astrid had become worried at the silence outside and decided to investigate seeing as she had not heard voices for a while. "Hiccup babe is everything alrig.." she began but stopped when she noticed that in fact the chief was still there along with the village and her friends and every single one of them were staring at her. Astrid looked down at herself and realised she was partially naked being dressed in only Hiccup tunic, she squealed ran to hide behind Hiccup who still had not said a word. "Hiccup, babe are you okay" Astrid whispered to her frozen boyfriend feeling uncomfortable under the gazes of her whole village, Hiccup turned and face her "you gave me fucking hickey really" Hiccup said not really acknowledging his village's presence "um...maybe" Astrid said giggling "a fucking hickey" he said again waving his arms around "yeah 'a fucking hickey'" Se said imitating him and waving her arms around as well. The two were so caught up in their moment that they forgot about their tribe. "Son we need to talk" Stoick said not quite sure about his feelings yet "umm....well I would love to talk dad but toothless needs his morning flight so talk later" Hiccup said while backing away gripping Astrid's hand and whistling for toothless who came straight away. "Hiccup don't you dare fly away from me" Stoick threatened "sorry dad but toothless really really needs his morning flight so I gotta take him out other wise he will go all cranky dragon on me, oh and I'm gonna take my girlfriend with me" he said and jumped onto toothless helping Astrid up. "Girlfriend! Really you chose him over me" Snotlout shouted "yep" Astrid replied before wrapping her arms around Hiccup making him smirk and poke his tongue out at snotlout. "Shall we go M'lady" Hiccup asked "yeah let's go" she replied and they took off leaving behind an angry stoick, a pissed off Snotlout, a shocked village, a surprised group of teens and one chuckling blacksmith, "I told ye he was busy" Gobber smiled looking at his friend getting a glare in response. Astrid and Hiccup flew away not caring about all the drama and villagers they left behind because that's the way they liked it, this one couple liked to make a scene and they liked to go off with a bang. Astrid and Hiccups secret was out and there were a few consequences.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
'You gave me a fucking hickey' I'm sport but I laughed really hard at this part because I just thought that it was hilarious but anyway did yob like part two comment if you did. Love Y'all

tuo ecaeP