He loves me, he loves me not

In this one-shot Astrid will be 8 years old
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Astrid Hofferson sat in a field of daisies just enjoying the feeling off the calm summer breeze whipping her hair around. This was one special occasion that Astrid had her hair down she usually had it pulled back in a braid so that it would get in her way when she was training and this was also the one time Astrid had decided on leaving the forge instead of waiting for her axe to be sharpened. Astrid was a bit pissed off because earlier her friends had been picking on Hiccup, the Chiefs son, she never understood why they made fun of him sue he was skinny and weak but that doesn't matter does it. Astrid's heart fluttered at the thought of Hiccup Astrid always had a crush on him but kept it a secret from her friends because Astrid was the type of girl who thought that quantity was better than quality even though it wasn't. The young Viking girl picked up a small daisy remembering a little thing Ruff had told her called 'he loves me, he loves me not' "alright" Astrid spoke to the daisy "Tuffnut, he loves me, he loves me not, he loves me...." she said pulling off the petals one by one till there was only one left "he loves me not, oh thank Thor" she stated picking up another daisy "umm.......snotlout, he loves me, he loves me not, he loves me..." she said repeating much the same process but with a different out come. " He loves me, ewwwww that's so gross" she exclaimed throwing away the flower and scrunching up her nose. Astrid got up to go get her axe when a certain daisy caught her eyes it was a pink one (d Astrid new that a pink daisy was rare) just off to the side Astrid had never seen a pink one before so she picked it up. She started at the flower for a while before speaking "Hiccup, he loves me, he loves me not, he loves me, he loves me not, he loves me, he loves me not, ahh h..he l..l.loves m....m..me" she said putting her hand over her mouth. Astrid hoped with all her heart that the flower was right, she kept all the flower petal she pulled off in her hand and raced off to her house. Astrid pulled open a draw and put the daisy in there making sure it wouldn't get ruined if she was to shove something in there without remembering that's where the daisy was. She smiled to herself and ran to the forge hoping her axe was finished and also secretly hoping that a little viking boy was there working.

Over the years Astrid pushed her feelings for Hiccup down deeper and deeper almost forgetting about them but no matter how much paper and other things she shoved in that draw the daisy still remained there untouched and forgotten but still there just like her love for Hiccup. Until one ride on e certain dragon uncovered her love and the special daisy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm thinking of making like a little sequel but I might not. I thought that this one was really cute and I love it, so hope you like it too. LOVE YOU ALL

Pëåçê Ōút✌️✌️✌️