Tatoos and trouble

The gang are all 19 in this story ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hiccup woke up to a splitting headache and a stinging back. Yesterday he had been visiting his old friend Camzazi and had gotten really really drunk. He remembered staggering into a tattoo parlour with her and getting a very big and bold tattoo on his back and arm down to his elbow (the tattoo in the picture just without the thing around his wrist). When it was time to leave Toothless had flown him home and he got straight into bed with a bandage wrapped around his arm and torso. A knock at the door startled Hiccup "what" he mumbled not wanting to get up "son while you were away the teens planned a dragon race and you are to participate" stoick said leaving no room for Hiccup to protest. Stoick was completely oblivious to his sons current state and Hiccup didn't want him to find out either. "Okay I'm going" Hiccup said tearing off his blankets and grabbing a long sleeved tunic and pants, seeing as he couldn't be bothered to put on his armour, and putting them on. He practically fell down the stairs and stumbled into the kitchen to find his father had gone already. Hiccup grabbed some yak milk and drank it in one gulp "come on toothless we gotta go race" Hiccup said dragging himself onto toothless. The wind blew into Hiccups face making the queasy feeling in his stomach fade away slightly but not completely. The Arena was coming up so Hiccup slowly steered toothless to the ground in front of the gates. All the Vikings were already there, including stoick. Before Hiccup went inside he felt something rise in the back of his throat. He turned and threw up into the nearest bush, he wiped his mouth along his sleeve and continued walking in. The gang all raised there heads when a stumbling Hiccup came in. "Hey Hiccup" fishlegs said smiling "uhhh..." Hiccup muttered waving towards Fishlegs while holding the bridge of his nose. "Well someone's a little hungover, have any fun with Camzazi last night" Snotlout snickered "SHUTUP snotface as if Hiccup would do something like that" Astrid said defending her friend "right Hiccup" "wha.....um..right of course....wait what are we talking about" Hiccup said totally clueless. "UGH" Astrid groaned and stormed over to Hiccup punching his shoulder blade, the reaction she got was not what she expected. Hiccup cried out in pain finally waking up "WHY DID YOU DO THAT" he yelled holding his shoulder while falling to his knees leaving everyone in shock Hiccup usually didn't react like this. "Oh my gods Hiccup I'm sorry I didn't know I punch you that hard" Astrid apologised helping her friend up, "its all right you just punched my tat... sore shoulder" Hiccup said quickly correcting himself before he said tattoo "what were you gonna say" astrid questioned "huh...oh nothing nothing" he stuttered "no you were gonna say something but then you said sore shoulder instead" Ruff said putting pressure on Hiccup "it's nothing really" he stuttered but then Tuff ripped off his tunic. Gasps came from the crowd as Tuff revealed two bandages wrapped around hiccups torso and arm that were stained with a bit of blood. Stoick burst through the gates making a beeline to his son, when Hiccup noticed his dad he groaned and walked backwards. "Dad don't worry it's not anything bad just a graze really I'll be alright it's fine you don't have to take a look or get healers or anything it's fine" Hiccup gushed sticking out his hands towards his father, "I don't care Hiccup the healers need to make sure it won't get infected" "trust me dad it won't" "Hiccup get back here" Stoick yelled as his son ran away from him "I'm good thanks" Hiccup said while making his way towards toothless. Just as Hiccup made it to toothless the Nightfury ripped the bandages off leaving Hiccup shirtless. The village had already seen a shirtless Hiccup many times and had gotten over the previous shock of seeing their fishbone with a full on six pack and muscles but the sight still made Astrid's mouth go dry. As her eyes scanned his body she noticed some black things peeking around the side. "Hiccup what's on your back" she questioned not knowing what it was but Snotlout knew "you got a tattoo didn't you" he said and Hiccup averted his eyes but didn't deny it "Ha my cousin got drunk and got a tattoo come on then let's see it" Snotlout said walking over to Hiccup. "Son is Snotlout right did you get a tattoo" Stoick said sternly "umm no I didn't get A tattoo" Hiccup said putting emphasis on the 'A' Stoick grained before speaking "how many tattoos did you get" "three" Hiccup muttered "pardon son you're gonna have to speak up" "three" Hiccup chuckled. The village were shocked there hero had three tattoos and they were all hoping they weren't ones he would regret. "Come on we wanna see them" Tuff and Snotlout said at the same time, Hiccup sighed and unwrapped the bandage around his arm revealing those first before turning around showing them is other one ( A/n all the villagers are on one side of the arena for some reason) series of gasp and 'wow's went through the ground as he showed them the night fury he had on his back. "Well those are certainly impressive... I like them" Stoick said after some time making Hiccup breathe out relieved "yeah they're so cool" Tuff said while Snotlout nodded agreeing, "did it hurt" fishlegs asked Hiccup turned around and nodded "like hell" he muttered still hungover "I think it's hot" Ruff said huskily "uhh okay" Hiccup replied taking a step back. This made astrid mad she walked over and pushed Ruff over and giving her a 'back off he's mine' sort of look making sure Hiccup didn't see "I think they look awesome Hic who did them" she asked "his name was Jared......I think I can't remember cause I was a bit...okay heaps drunk" Hiccup said smirking "hmm well son next time you get drunk no more tattoos or anything else" Stoick said raising an eyebrow making Hiccup squirm "okay I've already vomited once this morning and I don't want to again" Hiccup said knowing what his father was talking about. "So this race" Stoick said clapping his hands "ugh I'm not racing, too tired, too hungover I'm going to the forge" Hiccup said turning to leave "excuse me young man you think I'm letting you go in there while you're disorderly then you are very wrong" Gobber exclaimed appearing in the conversation "I'll be fine I'm not that disorderly and I'll have toothless to watch out for me" Hiccup said while climbing onto his dragon. "Alright if anyone needs me I'll be in the forge or at home sleeping it really depends.....oh and Astrid make sure you win for me okay" Hiccup said and smirked making Astrid blush "sure thing" she answered before he took off.

Astrid made sure she won that race and later on headed for the forge to find out that Hiccup wasn't there. So now here she was knocking on his front door "come in" a voice called out and Astrid walked in. Hiccup was sitting at his desk drawing still shirtless "hey Astrid did you win" "yep sure did" "cool so do you need anything" he said still drawing "oh....i just wanted to make sure you were okay" she said even though she really just wanted to see if he was still shirtless "yeah I'm good I'll probably jump into bed know actually he replied "oh okay then see ya later then I guess". Hiccup was in his bed but called out to her before she left "wait astrid do you have anything planned for today" he asked "no why" she said walking back towards him until she was in arms length "come lay down with me" he mumbled pulling her into him. Astrid smirked and put her axe down and slipped off her boots and got into the covers. Hiccup wrapped his arms around her waist and she tangled her legs together. Both of their minds were screaming, they were both spooning their crush but neither of them knew what the other was thinking. Hiccup soon fell asleep and Astrid followed after, they slept for hours, sleeping soundly in each other's embrace.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I don't really feel like writing a A/N so I'm just gonna say I hope you enjoyed it and blah blah blah blah blah and bleh. Love all you amazing wonderful people!!!

@Peace out✌️