Cheif training

This will probably end up being a two path story maybe, maybe not
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Come on dad you're not serious right now are you" Hiccup complained "son all Chiefs must do this, you have to go to chief training" stoick said not budging "ugh fine when do I leave" Hiccup muttered "tomorrow" "tomorrow are you crazy I mean you're telling me that I'm leaving Berk for 4 whole years tomorrow" Hiccup said getting annoyed "yes now let's go tell the village" Stoick said grabbing his sons shoulder affectionately "don't worry Hiccup, I felt the same way that you do right now but when you come back only a few things would've changed I promise" "hmm okay" Hiccup mumbled. Stoick called for a meeting and was now making his way over with his son "wait hold on dad please tell me that I can take toothless with me" Hiccup asked "yes actually I almost forgot in exchange for your training the bog burglars chief Oswald wants you to solve their dragon problem" "okay that's cool I guess" Hiccup replied still not really happy on the whole training idea "will I be trained alone" hiccup questioned "no Oswald's daughter Larissa will be with you, do you remember her". Hiccup thought back to when his dad took to chief meeting on bog burglar island, he remember playing with Larissa and hiding from his father when it was time to leave. Hiccup smiled at the memories "yeah I remember her" he said and continued walking.

"QUIET DOWN EVERYONE" Stoick yelled making all the noise disappear "thank you now that I have your attention I have a very important announcement" the anticipation was building all the vikings wanted to know what their chief had to say. Hiccup and his friends say at their usual table waiting for their chief except for Hiccup, he was dreading it and Astrid noticed. "hey hicc you alright" "ummm....uh....no actually" Hiccup answered truthfully getting Astrid worried "why what's up" she whispered "you'll find out but trust me it's not a gods thing" he said getting her really really worried so much that she almost felt sick. "So do you want or make the announcement or shall I Hiccup" Stoick asked "may as well" Hiccup muttered standing up "that's Ma boy". All the village were curios what did Hiccup have to say, as Hiccup made his way up to the front with his dragon he was playing over the words in his head so when he finally got to the front he would now what to say or so he thought. "so um...hi the announcement that my father mention before is....uh...kind of a big deal I guess but long story short I am leaving Berk for 4 years" Hiccup said blurting out the last part, all the village were stunned why was their hero leaving. "where are you going" and "why are you leaving" were some of the things called out to Hiccup "alright very one just calm down" Stoick said moving his hands up and down but failed in making the village quiet so Hiccup stepped in. "EVERYONE SHUTUP" Hiccup yelled making the vikings jump "I'm leaving because I have to do chief training on bog burglar island and in return I will be training heir dragons so toothless will be accompanying me" Hiccup said "thank you Hiccup you can sit down if you want" stoick said and Hiccup went and sat down with all eyes on him. "Stoick when does Hiccup leave" Gobber asked sadly he was going to miss his apprentice very much "tomorrow, Hiccup leaves tomorrow" all the village gasped and turned to their hero you was having a conversation with a sad group of teens especially one. Astrid felt like she would burst into tears but she held them back "I can't believe your leaving and I mean 4 years is a long time" Snotlout said, even though he got jealous of his cousin and still made fun of him, he loved (in a cousinly way) Hiccup and didn't want him to leave. All the vikings left that meeting glumly all dreading the next day but nobody could stop it.

Astrid made her way to the haddock house a little after the meeting, she really needed to talk to Hiccup and to just see him privately before he left. She knocked once, then twice and just as she was gonna knock a third time a voice called from inside "the doors unlocked just come in" it was Hiccup. Astrid went inside and climbed the stairs to hiccups room when she pushed open the door she saw Hiccup packing all his stuff into baskets and checking them off his list once it had shoved it in. "Oh hey Astrid what's up" Hiccup asked forcing a smile but Astrid couldn't take it anymore she looked at the baskets and then at Hiccup, her heart was breaking with every motion. Hiccup stopped what he was doing and walked over to Astrid "are you okay" he asked quietly, Astrid knew she could cry around Hiccup and he wouldn't judge, and that's what she did. Astrid hugged Hiccup and cried into his shoulder "w...wh...why d...d...do you h...h.ha....have t..t..to l....l...le...leave" she stuttered pulling away and drying her cheeks "ah Astrid I don't know but dad said I have to" he said making astrid sigh "okay". Astrid helped Hiccup pack and then left to go back to her house. astrid slammed her bedroom door closed "UGH why didn't I just tell him that I love him or make him promise that he won't forget me, I mean he is training with another what if he falls for her or something" she screamed to no one in particular "it doesn't matter Astrid you can tell him tomorrow" she said before slipping into her bed and falling into a deep dreamless sleep.

Every Viking on Berk stood in the town centre to say farewell to their hero. Hiccup walked through the group of people with toothless trailing right behind him with vikings patting his back and wishing him a safe flight. He got to the middle where his father and friends were "I guess this is goodbye" Hiccup mumbled "only until you come back son, it will be quiet without you here" Stoick said hugging his son tightly "bye dad" "ah bye son" the pair pulled apart and Hiccup turned to his friends. the Gang all jumped on Hiccup sending him to the ground "woah guys don't kill me" Hiccup chuckled while Fishlegs helped him up, all the teens said their individual goodbyes and then it was Astrid's turn. Astrid hugged Hiccup and Hiccup hugged back "don't forget about m...us" she said quickly correcting herself "I won't" Hiccup chuckled giving her one last hug before getting on toothless. "Bye Berk I'll see you in 4 years" Hiccup yelled out waving his hand and then her took off with toothless. It had only been a second and Astrid could already feel her heart breaking. It had only been a second and Hiccup already missed them all especially Astrid.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I have to go to sleep now so I'm just gonna say I hope you liked it and there may be a part two when Hiccup comes home but there might not what do you guys think. Love Ya

Ppeeaaccee oouutt ✌️✌️