Heathers back

Hiccup and the rest of the gang were waiting down at the docks for some 'special guests' as Stoick described. so now all the gang were standing around in the cold looking at the small ship coming through the gates. Astrid however wasn't felling the cold because her boyfriend Hiccup (she still couldn't get over the fact that he was hers) had an arm draped over her shoulders, while she had her arms gripping his waist area and snuggling her head into his shoulder.
----
After about 20 minutes of whining and complaining from the gang, even Hiccup which surprised them all. The ship finally docked revealing a girl with raven black hair and green eyes and her family. Astrid froze because there before her stood heather, and Astrid's first thought was 'she'll try and steal Hiccup'.
--time-lapse to into the great hall--
Astrid hadn't spoken once through the whole meal, she sat there jabbing at her food and clutching Hiccups hand tightly. Hiccup and heather had both noticed the strange behaviour as Hiccup was about to ask her about it, heather placed a hand on his arm and shook her head then said "hey Astrid can I talk to you for a moment" Astrid looked up and sighed "yeah sure" she answered sweetly confusing Hiccup even more. As the girls left Hiccup muttered quietly to himself "girls confuse me heaps" "yeah I know only a crazy man could understand them" Snotlout answered getting a glare from Ruffnut.
--outside--
"Look heather can you make this quick it's cold" Astrid muttered "Astrid I know why your acting all strange" heather said "what I'm not acting strange please you wanna see strange come here when the twins have eel poxs" she retorted heather just sighed "Astrid I'm talking about you being jealous now don't try and deny it cause it's obvious well to me it is, but you need to understand I'm not gonna steal Hiccup I mean he's definitely hot" she said getting a glare from Astrid "but...but he is taken and well so am I" "WHAT! You are you dating" Astrid giggled now excited, heather beamed glad that she was no longer jealous, "his name is Peter and he is from my island, he has the most dreamy chocolate eyes and soft blonde hair, oh I could go on for ages but let's go inside I'm freezing" "ha yeah your right and sorry for being jealous" Astrid chuckled "it's okay it means you love him" she replied making Astrid go bright red "yeah I do love him more than words can tell" she whispered before they rejoined the group. when Astrid sat down and joined the conversation a look of relief washed over Hiccups face his M'lady was back. he made a mental note to ask heather about what had happened.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n whoop there it is!!!!
Sorry I'm just excited for pitch perfect 2:)
I really liked this one I was actually thinking of making it where heather was flirting with Hiccup but I thought this would be better.

ᎮᏋᎯᏣᏋ✌️