Valentines day

Hiccup haddock was working at the forge making a very special gift for a very special person. Today was Valentine's Day and Hiccup was preparing for his date with his long time girlfriend Astrid Hofferson, he carefully forged the necklace not wanting to damage the design he had chosen. On the necklace was to dragons, a Nightfury and deadly nadder obviously, intertwined holding a heart and on the back carved in was Ꮋ+Ꭺ. "Do you think she will like it bud" he asked his dragon who killed at him studying the piece of jewellery, toothless nodded and gave his rider and smile saying that he liked it. Hiccup was happy with his gift and was just cleaning up when he realised the time, it was 4:35 and his date with Astrid started at 5:30 he had to be quick. Hiccup and toothless darted here and there getting food, drinks and blankets (for if it got cold), once he finally had all his things he headed to the cove where he would set up his picnic He laid out a red checkered blanket and with toothless's help placed all the food on it, there was; roast chicken, fish, bread, strawberries, grapes, blueberries, Apple pie and finally Astrid's favourite yak butter parfait. Once all was ready he flew back to his house and got changed into some relatively nice clothes but not his nicest because Hiccup and Astrid agreed that they wouldn't go to fancy because it was only going to be them and their dragons. On his way over to Astrid's house he collected the flowers he had for Astrid, they were white roses tied together with a blue ribbon and Hiccup had a trick up his sleeve. Hiccup knocked on her door feeling quite nervous "coming" a voice called from inside before and bunch of footsteps came towards the door and then it opened. Hiccup stared at his girlfriend thinking she liked as gorgeous as ever, her blonde hair was let down in waves that were falling over her shoulder, she wore her normal clothing but without the axe and with a fur coat to keep her warm as it was quite cold on Berk and finally her bright blue eyes were shining with glee as she stood before her boyfriend. "These are for you M'lady" Hiccup said holding out the flowers and kissing her cheek "oh thanks babe" she said before going g back inside to put them is a case and hiccup followed her thinking of his trick time to put it in action. "Hey Astrid I'll make you a deal" "what type of deal" she questioned tilting her head to the side "well I'll stop loving you on the 30th of February and when the last rose dies okay" he said hoping she wouldn't fool his plan "okay" astrid said laughing before her boyfriend guided her out to her dragon and they set off for their valentines picnic. Little did astrid remember though that there was no February 30 that date just didn't exist and also one of the rose in the bunch was a fake one that Hiccup made himself. So February 30 will never come and the last rose will never die and hiccup said that and did that because he knew he would love Astrid forever.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I did this based on what my cousin said to his girlfriend and I thought that it was cute and Hiccup would probably do something like that so I made it into a o reshot I hope you liked. it Love ya all

Pizza
Eating
Apple pie
Custard tart
Edible
Ovaltinné
Upside down cake
Truffle
✌️