Shot Limit

NOT A HICCSTRID JUST A HTTYD ONE SHOT
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The gang walked around Berk talking about random things with their dragons. The sun was shining brightly causing a light to rebound of hiccups leg. Toothless didn't know that though. None of the teens noticed yet but toothless was trying to capture the light. When he trapped in the cove this same light appeared and then it vanished. This time toothless was going to get it. He jumped from here to there and back, repeating this action for a long time causing toothless to get annoyed. "Hey Hiccup, what's up with toothless" Fishlegs questioned making Hiccup look towards his best friend, who was jumping around like a lunatic still. "Uh no clue" Hiccup replied, all the teens stared at toothless "hey bud what are you doing" toothless tried telling Hiccup that he was chasing down an evil light but it came out as a series of growls. A few minutes later Hiccup realised his dragon was trying to catch the light reflecting off of his leg, this made Hiccup chuckle. Hiccup had stopped walking so all the other teens did as well. "Why did you stop" Astrid asked "toothless is trying to catch the light coming off of my leg so I stopped so I can tease him" Hiccup answered shaking his leg around causing the Nightfury to jump around everywhere. Toothless was now annoyed and ready to blast the light off the ground and so he did. He prepared a blast at the back of his throat and released it.
BANG
BANG
BANG
He shot three blasts but the dot was still there. Toothless roared at the dot and shot it again.
BANG
BANG
He only had one more shot left, or so he thought.
BANG
BANG
BANG
BANG
Toothless sat back shocked he had just shot nine plasma blast. Three more than the usual six shot limit. The Gang were as shocked as each other "did you know he could do that" snotlout asked his cousin "uhhh no" "you guys do know that toothless is probably the first dragon ever to break his shot limit" fishlegs squealed. Toothless's ears perked up at this. Not only was the last Nightfury but he was also the first dragon to break his shot limit. Toothless was curious to see how many shots he had, so he looked up at the sky and let loose.
BANG
BANG
BANG
BANG
BANG
BANG
BANG
Sixteen shots. Ten over his limit. "That was something" Hiccup murmured while toothless jumped around really pleased with himself. The dot was still there and it caught toothless's eye. He growled at it before shooting.
BANG
BANG
"Toothless calm down bud it's only a reflection you can't catch it" Hiccup explained walking over to his dragon. "See toothless the light is hitting my leg and making it appear on the ground" Hiccup said and toothless nodded understanding that he couldn't catch the evil light. The evil metal leg though was another story. Toothless growled at the leg before walking off shooting at random things.

The shot limit became no problem for toothless as it never came back he had unlimited fire power. And the evil leg was no longer evil as toothless had come to the conclusion that it helped Hiccup walk so he couldn't blow it up. Without a shot limit toothless became a more desirable dragon for the likes of other vikings. Not saying any names but *cough* Dagur *cough* sorry nasty cough. But anyway toothless became more desirable meaning more trouble for the gang to get into. Just what stoick needed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Coughcoughcoughcoughcough
I'm........dy.....ing....help..cough
I'm sick! It sucks! Did you like this oneshot! I did! Bye bye! Love y'all!!

PĒAČE ÒUT✌️