This is i cant think of a title for this story #1

A/n I really wanna win bumblebee like really really really really really really bad.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Your eyes are beautiful astrid, just like you" "Ugh shut up" Astrid groaned pushing Snotlout over. The Gang had gone camping and Hiccup, Tuff and Fishlegs went out hunting, leaving Ruff and Astrid with Snotlout. "Yeah just go away" Ruff murmured annoyed with Snotlout's attempts to win over Astrid. Ruff was a MAJOR Hiccstrid shipper, even though they weren't dating 'yet'. Snotlout muttered under his breathe before getting up and strutting towards Hookfang. But a root decided to trip him over making him to face plant into a massive puddle soaking his entire top half. Astrid and ruff lost it laughing at the wet Viking as he trudged over to them asking for a blanket or towel. "H...h....hav....have.....e..either..
of....y...you....go..got...a...towel" he said shivering, the girls couldn't blame him though. It was less than 5°c where they were camping so Astrid decided to help. "I'll check" she offered making her way over to the pile of saddle bags. After searching them all, twice, she couldn't find any much to Snotlout's dismay. But through her search Astrid found one of hiccups tunics in his saddle bag. Of course she thought to herself does he bring a towel no......but he brings a spare shirt, honestly. Ruff came over to see what Astrid was holding and smirked when she saw the item of clothing "oh my gods we have to make him wear it" she chuckled getting a nod of agreement from Astrid. "So.... there are no towels but hiccups got a spare tunic that you could wear" Astrid said holding out the sleeveless top, it was obvious that the sleeves had been cut but astrid didn't know why. "Ha ha there is NO way I'm wearing that it won't fit, he's too much of a fishbone for that to fit such a muscular Viking like myself" he boasted "oh well then you can stay in your freezing cold clothes and get sick for all I care" Astrid snapped angry at what he said about Hiccup. "Oh well such a shame if you get sick cause Thawfest coming up and you'll need to be healthy but hey Hiccup can just win this year" Ruff said like it wasn't a big deal, Snotlout's eyes widen as he fully understood her words "gimme that" he stated before he ripped the tunic from Astrid's hand and went to change behind his dragon. Astrid was complimenting Ruff on her comeback about Thawfest when she unexpectedly burst into fits of laughter making Astrid jump back and turn around. The sight before their eyes was hilarious, the tunic sat snugly around Snotlout's stomach making his beer gut protrude more then usual. "So much for this 'six-pack' your always talking about" Ruff said using air quotation marks when she said six-pack. Because of hiccups growth spurt the 18year old boy had become taller than his other friends, so even though Snotlout's gut stole most of the fabric it still hung about midway down his thigh. "Its not funny" the Jorgensen boy grumbled and plonked himself by the fire but the two girls were practically dying with laughter at the sight.

Hiccup, Tuff and Fishlegs had just arrived back and on hearing the loud laughter were curious to know what happened. "Hey guys what happened" Hiccup asked before he froze along with the other boys "oh great come join the party" Snotlout exclaimed throwing his hands in the air. "Eww don't do that" Tuff said covering his eyes and walking forward only to tumble over an unconscious Fishlegs who had fainted. Hiccup was still just frozen before he decided to speak up "oh my brain hates my eyes for seeing this" he said and pulled up Tuff who had slapped Fishlegs awake. Everyone was seated around the fire trying to keep their eyes off of Snotlout in fear of vomiting. Hiccup sighed and looked at Astrid and Ruff "why is HE wearing MY shirt" he asked the blonde girls "uh yeah ditto to that question" Fishlegs chimed in. Ruff giggled and Astrid smiled before starting "Well a few minutes after you left...."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DAMN RIGHT SNOTLOUT I JUST CALLED YOU FAT!!

Snotlout: excuse me but I'm not fat

Me:what how the hell did you get in here fatso

Snotlout:I'm not fat but I am super muscular *wiggles eyebrows*

Me:ewwwww sorry but I love Hiccup

Snotlout: what so good about him any way he is just a fishbone

Me: *gasp* GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT *throws random stuff at snotlout*

Snotlout:okay okay I'm leaving

Me: sport about that but nobody speak about Hiccup like that in my studio thing

Okay what the hell was that cause I really I dont know but some people have been doing interview things so I have decided that i will do that on some but not all. So did any one pick out my Big hero 6 reference huh huh nobody okay then. Hope you enjoyed. I Love Y'all

Peacea outa ✌️

Snotlout: I don't have a beer gut

Me: GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE YOU LITTLE.....

beeeeeeeeeeeep
Sorry this program has been cancelled due to some very inappropriate language use. have a nice day:)