CHAPTER 41

Chapter 41

CEARA'S POV

Sinabuyan ko ng tubig si Marcus sa mukha niya. Naliligo kami ngayon sa dagat at naglalaro ng tubig. I was wearing a two piece high waisted black swimsuit. My top has a strap on the back of my neck, but it can't be removed if the knot of the strap is removed. The swimsuit fitted me, so it really fits the curve of my body perfectly. It emphasizes the shape of my chest and hips. Marcus, on the other hand, was wearing only speedos and no top. He was almost naked in front of me in the unique swim brief he was wearing. I don't know what went into his head and he planned to wear that. Nadi-distract kasi ako sa katawan niya.

The swim briefs he was wearing were tight and hugging his body. I have to take my eyes off him or I might not be able to keep my eyes off his swim briefs. I'm just so distracted because I can see his bulge hiding there. I have to not look down and just look into his eyes. I also can't look at his body because I can see his abs and muscles glistening in the sun because of the water.

"Ay! Buwisit!!" napamura ako nang may tumalsik na tubig sa mukha ko. I coughed because some water got into my nose at what Marcus did. Inangat ko ang kamay ko sa mukha ko at inihilamos para tanggalin ang tubig bago ako gumanti kay Marcus. I scooped up water with both my hands and threw it in Marcus' face. Ginawa ko pa ulit iyon sa mukha ni Marcus at hinugasan ang mukha niya hanggang sa hindi na siya makahinga.

Marcus stepped back from me and wiped the water off his face. He held both my hands and came closer to me. I laughed at the revenge I did on him and he laughed too as we looked into each other's eyes.

"Papatayin mo ba ako?" natatawang sabi niya sa akin at hinapit ako sa katawan niya. Nasa baywang ko na ang dalawa niyang kamay at nakahawak sa akin. I bit my lip before I was able to answer him because of the bulge on his two thighs that was pressed over my navel.

"No," nahihirapan kong sabi sa kanya. "Gusto ko lang gumanti sayo."

I breathed as it rubbed against my stomach. Kasalanan ito ng alon ng tubig kaya tumatama sa akin! Ayokong sabihin kay Marcus dahil baka tuksuhin niya ako at kung saan pa kaming dalawa umabot kapag sinabi ko. Tsaka.... ayos lang naman.

"Wala akong kasalanan. We're just playing in the water," tanggol nito sa sarili.

"Pero sana binalaan mo ako! Hindi mo ako ginulat!" natutuwang sigaw ko at pabirong hinampas siya sa balikat. I put my arms around his neck and hugged him.

"Dahil natulala ka! I did that to get your attention back to me. Who are you thinking of?" he asked and suddenly the reaction on his face changed. His face turned to scowl which had been smiling and happy lately. His two eyebrows creased as he looked at me and he gripped my waist tightly. It didn't hurt, but I winced because his eyes were staring at me intently.

Tinaasan ko siya ng kilay. "Selos ka?" tanong ko.

"Why should I be jelous? Ako lang naman ang gusto mo." Ngumisi siya sa sarili niya. My mouth dropped open and I scowled at the confidence coming out of him.

How does he make sure he's the only one I like?

"Honestly, not," pagseseryoso ko. Nawala ang ngisi niya at gulat na napatingin sa akin.

"Do you like anything else?" He said to me in pain and I couldn't help, but feel sorry for him. Even his face was obviously hurt. Oh, it's really nice to watch his reaction every time I tease him.

"Akala mo ikaw lang?" matapang na sabi ko sa kanya.

Humiwalay ako at tumalikod kay Marcus. Lumangoy at nang hindi na ako makahinga sa ilalim ay umahon ako sa tubig. I wiped my face and caught my breath and looked at Marcus. Ang layo ko sa kanya dahil sa paglangoy ko. I can't believe he didn't follow me because he was just playing with the water in front of him with his hand. His head was down, so I couldn't see his face. Nasasaktan pa ba siya or hindi na? I can't figure it out. But based on what he is doing now, he is hurting. I crossed my arms in the water and frowned.