Operation: FROST, Chapter 1

Hello, guys! Welcome to the second story of the Big Mom Saga! This is also sort of the sequel to Operation: SCARY! Introducing a new character to my series, although she actually had a cameo in Operation: MASKED.

Now loading...
Kids Next Door mission...

Operation:
F.R.O.S.T.

Freaky
Robot
Outlandishly
'Stinguishes
Toys

Loading transmission...

Chapter 1: 'Twas the Night Before Christmas

'Twas the night before Christmas. And all through the world. Children were rejoicing, from little boys to teenage girls. This holiday is time for laughter, great time for joy. Everyone eagerly waiting to get a new favorite toy. Snow covers the lands, turning the ground into bleach. Except in the warmer areas, where they're still partying on the beach. Houses warm with fireplaces, lit colorfully by blinking lights. Brothers and sisters share gifts, and avoid their usual fights. ...Well, maybe not officially. Even so, this holiday was happy as ever. To think that anyone was sad, they would never! As they celebrate, Santa's elves are hard at work. Preparing toys and wrapping presents was their quirk. This night of nights, Santa sails the stars. Delivering presents to kids of all shapes and sizes—even ones on Mars! A tradition that's gone as long as we can remember. Nothing could take it away... even THIS endeavor.

The skies above the northern icecaps were filled with sparkling stars. The one that stood out the brightest was the glittering beauty of Polaris, the Ice God peacefully gazing over his frosty realm. In one particular region of the white fields, bright, vibrant colors reflected off the snows. These colors came from a red, green, and white village of happy Elfin children and adults, forming snowmen, throwing snowballs, and going down snow hills on sleds. In the center of this village, a factory stood, one that was as vibrant as the village, with smokestacks designed like candycanes, and red and green smoke rising from them. (That won't be good for the atmosphere.)

Inside, the elves were hard at work, sewing stuffed dolls, hammering model trains or planes; with toy hammers, forming tasty candies, and other such chores as they sang with joy.

Rainbow Christmas, Rainbow Christmas

Oh so very wild and filled with Children!

Toys off to GO to girls and boys,

Naughty naughty kids don't get no TOOYYYS!

Oh SILVER and GOLD... and REEED and WHIIITE!

Rainbow Christmas, Rainbow Christmas, IS! TO! NIIIIGHT!

"HO HO HO!" Santa laughed jollily, overseeing his operations. "I'm glad we settled that affair with the Rainbow Monkey Corporation! Since that nice Sanban girl took over the company, she's let me use their song! Heck, I can't afford a lawsuit! It's CHRISTMAS! And after all..."

Santa: Here it is, the HOLIDAY

That comes just once a yeeeaaar.

A time of laugh, a TIME of fun, a time of cheer, a TIME of light!

All this happy singiiing... just gives me happy CHEER and-

All I really want for Christmas... is heeeerrrreeee.

Mrs. Claus twirled in, holding two plates of cookies.

Mrs. Claus: Here it is, that SPECIAL time

My husband rings his SPECIAL chime

Of happy jingles ringing, bringing cheeeerrr!

She slipped a few elves some cookies and sang more.