Operation CLOWN, Part 3: Caesar's Intention

Now, everyone, let's board the Rocket-san and get off this island! ...If only it were that easy.

Chapter 3: Caesar's Intention

Punk Hazard; down a building hall

The swarm of kids kept rushing down the hall nonstop, trampling any more of Caesar's minions. "There's the train!" Chimney yelled, seeing the front portion of her train crashed through the wall.

"I hope it has enough room to support everyone." Aisa panted.

"Of course it does, just get everyone on!"

The giants struggled to squeeze in the doorway, but they still managed as everyone piled in. Sector W7 and Dillon's group were trying to keep back Caesar's minions while Apis got in to start the train. "Um, Chimney, we've got a little problem here."

"What is it, Apis-chan?!" the leader yelled.

"The train. The front part's fine, but... The rest of it's dangling over the edge!!" It was true. From outside the building, one could see the huge train dangling from up high over the snowy landscape, with only its front car stuck inside the building. "Everybody's falling toward the back!" Still true, all of the giants and other kids were falling and stacking from the bottom (back) of the train. "If we add more, the whole thing will collapse!"

"Nnnn! Then I'll start it up right now and fly around!" Chimney decided as she hurried onto the train to start it up. The engines roared as she backed the train up, and it fell from its perch.

"AAAAHH!" the pile of kids screamed and clung to each other for dear life.

"HOLD OOOON!" Chimney forcefully pulled a lever, and the train was suddenly flying around the air, becoming horizontal again.

"WHOOA!" The kids tumbled off of each other and rolled along the floor. Some of the smaller kids were crushed under the rears of bigger kids as a result.

Chimney flew the train around the building before coming down to hover beside the hole in the wall, a door open. "Okay! Everyone get on!"

"But we still didn't find Aeincha!" Aisa yelled.

"Isn't she with the kids?" Dillon asked.

"No, she wasn't a hostage! She came here with Mr. Sand-san!" Chimney replied.

"Mr. Sand-san?" Haruka questioned.

That name sounded familiar to Dillon... his eyes widened. "Dad!"

"Oi, you comin' or what?" Chimney yelled as most of the last kids had squeezed onto the train.

"No. I'm going to stay." Dillon decided. "If my dad's here, we should help him."

"I'm staying, too." Haruka followed.

"Oh, gee." Zach sighed, wanting to get off this island already.

"Then I guess we're staying, too." Maddy figured.

"Will you guys be okay?" Mocha asked worriedly as she set Maddy on the floor.

"Yeah, don't worry. We're pretty experienced."

"Well, okay. I'll see you later, Maddy!" Mocha smiled and waved as she hurried onto the train.

"OOLAAAAH! KEEP ARMS AND LEGS INSIDE THE FREEDOM TRAAAIN! HERE WE GOOOOO!" The four kids stood in the open hole as the R.O.C.K.E.T.-T.R.A.I.N. soared away beyond the snowy skies.

"Heh... if there was a yelling contest, Chimney would sure win." Haruka laughed.

"Heh, Panini's got competition." Dillon snickered. "Oh no! !" he flinched suddenly and looked around. "Where's Kaleo?!"