Operation: FAIL, Chapter 2: Lee and Wendy

I love playing with little cousins. X3

Chapter 2: Lee and Wendy

Rozeland, nighttime

A calm, breezy night over Rozeland. The starry sky was clear and the full moon shining bright. "'OOOWWWWWWWWWLLLLL!" howled Diwata Uno on the roof of her house.

Her mother, Luna peeked out the window. "Dee-Dee, I know the moon's pretty, but why do you have to act like a werewolf?" she chuckled.

"I just get so happies when I sees the moon! GOOO MOOOOOON!"

"Well, come in soon!" her father, Bruce yelled, "It's getting windy and you might fall off the roof! You won't be able to howl with broken lungs!"

"Bruce, why you always gotta be like that?" Luna questioned.

"'OOWWWWWLLL!"

Grayson House

"Come on, Lea, I said I was sorry. Doesn't the fact I saved an innocent kid make up for it??" Lee tried to reason as they walked upstairs.

"Well, the reason shadowbenders don't do the missions their selves is 'cause they don't know all the details, so they have to gather info. You weren't even sure if this kid was some, crazy robot or something, and he was trying to confine it. I just hope we aren't blamed for the destruction of several KND treehouses tomorrow morning."

"If she was a robot, why the heck would-"

"Look, after today Lee, I need a refreshing bath. I don't want you breaking the faucet or anything, so I'm going first." And so, she marched to the bathroom.

"Siiiiigh." Lee annoyedly walked to his room. "Break your faucet. Stupid blue-hair girl." Opened the door. "Next time I see her, oughta give her a punch in the-" The blue-haired girl looked up from digging around his mini-fridge.

A sweet bun was in her mouth, but it fell out. Both of them stared blankly with wide eyes. Light-blue eyes met sharp red. Both mouths in a tiny "o". A few blinks as the camera narrowed closer. It changed position quicker, blinking closer to their pupils. The silence was broke by Lee.

"MOOO-!" The door slammed shut by a sudden gust of air.

"Ssssss!" She forced her hands over Lee's mouth. "I'm sorry! I'm so sorry I stole your ship! I-I thought you were going to kidnap me, I-I-I-"

He smacked her hand off, "Why the heck would I wanna kidnap you, I was tryin' to SAVE you, duh!"

"I know—I panicked—I'm sorry—I should've known—I didn't mean to—please don't be mad—I'm really-"

"OKAY!!" He sighed stressfully. "Just... go over it slowly. Why was Professor Bob holding you hostage?"

From outside, one would see two shadows chatting in the second-floor window.

"Ooookay then... so you were actually an airbender Bob wanted to power his weather machine, that's why you run Sonic speed, and you flew our S.C.A.M.P.E.R. over the ocean before you jumped out and attempted to fly on your own? Don't you need wings to be able to fly?"

"Y-Yeah, but... I read the story of this airbender who could fly without wings, and, well, I thought if I got enough wind under me..."

"Wait, if you crashed in the Pacific Ocean, how'd you get all the way back here in only a few hours?"

"L-Like you said: I use Sonic Boost. I-It's kind of a special move. I-I think Sonic was the only other airbender to have it."

"Wait a second, don't tell me you're Sonic and Amy's daughter?!"