Sector JP, Chapter 3: Jinta, the Strongest Boy

Jinta's conflict in this chapter may be scene as controversial, but let it be known this doesn't reflect the views of the writers.

Chapter 3: Jinta, the Strongest BoyOnce upon 20 years ago, there was an operative called Wallabee Beatles.

He was the toughest boy, famous for his wedgies, noogies, and purple nurples.

Sure, he was short, but his strength was superior in size!

...But this was before all the random shit happened.

The Earth was invaded by aliens, demons, fish-people, then some Dark Lord person.

For those first two, Nigel Uno saved the day, and he was awesome.

But then Eva Roberts was an Ocean Princess, and Fanny Fulbright became giant...

Then Rachel became the Hero of Time, Dimentia got redeemed...

I mean, sure Arceus was beaten by Aang and Gnaa

But most of the Firstborn Guardians were girls, all the girl benders became badasses

And not only did Wallabee, Nigel, or especially Chad look boring by comparison...

ALL the best operatives in the WHOLE KND are freaking GIRLS!!

"Isn't that just annoying?!" Jinta stated, after showing his series of pictures.

Yuzu and Ururu were sitting on mats on their knees, staring at him weirdly. "Jinta-kun, what are you trying to say?" Ururu asked.

"It's just so IRRITATING!" He threw the pictures on the floor and stomped his feet. "Why are all the girls stronger than BOYS?! If our Supreme Leader wasn't a boy, girls would have us all wiped out! But half the operatives are mama's boys, like Mason, Anthony, even Cheren. If we don't do something, our precious manhood will be doomed! BOYS are supposed to be the toughest, don't you get it?!"

"It's kind of hard to feel worried if we're girls." Yuzu said, disbelieved.

"That's the problem." Jinta drooped sadly. "Fewer boys are signing up for KND and girls keep passing. Sector W7's all girls, so is Sector SA, Sector W has more girls, and IC, and I'M the only boy in THIS sector! WELL NO MORE!" He raised his fist and shouted to the ceiling, "I'm going to redeem the masculinity this organization has lost! I'm going to restore the good name we boys had! I'm going to sign up for the GIRLS' BOXING TOURNAMENT on Moonbase!"

Yuzu and Ururu's mouths popped open. "You're going to do WHAT??"

Jinta's heart jumped. He turned around, finding Karin and Kodama gaping at him. The latter was hauling large fireworks of blue and green colors; they were anti-ectos. Karin walked up to him, "Jinta, tell me what you said just now, 'cause I don't think I heard."

"It's none of your business." He folded his arms grumpily.

"You're going to sign up for a Girls' Boxing Tournament?!" Karin repeated. "What sort of demon possessed you to do that?"

"Nobody! I just have a point to prove is all!"

"He's tired of girls being the best operatives in the KND, so he wants to prove that boys are still strong." Yuzu explained.

"I don't care for the reason." Karin said. "You aren't a girl, so you're not gonna embarrass yourself by signing up for it."

"You can't tell me what to do!" Jinta gritted his teeth at her. "You aren't my mom OR my sister."

"No, but I'm your Sector Leader." Karin poked his chest. "And I order you not to sign up for that contest."

"And why not?" Jinta narrowed his eyes. "Afraid I'm gonna beat up every contender? Afraid I'm gonna ruin the spotlight for you girls and make the boys realize we're the top dogs? Well, get ready to suck it, 'cause when I win that contest, I'M becoming Sector Leader."