choi beomgyu シ︎✔︎

ꜰᴇᴍ. ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ × ᴄʜᴏɪ ʙᴇᴏᴍɢʏᴜ
ᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ = 1847 ᴡᴏʀᴅꜱ
ʀᴇQᴜᴇꜱᴛᴇᴅ?: ❌

——
Smiles  and  Takeout
———

It was 5:29 on a Sunday. This meant that your weekly takeout order of 43 and 52 came in 10 minutes. Well, you assumed. You didn't order these meals for yourself every week, if you did, you would be broke in less than a day.

This has been happening since 4 months ago, and yes these were being ordered to you by someone else. But whenever the delivery person came to the door, they never asked for money, like how the normal prank usually worked.

So, like a normal person would, you asked who sent you these meals that even your closest friends didn't know you liked, and every time you had asked that same question.. you were always met with one answer..

"ʙʏ sent this to you."

When you'd ask who this 'ʙʏ' is, they'd have already left to their veichles, going on their way. Leaving you confused, yet grateful, with an order of 43 and 52 in your hands.

But it did scare you a bit, knowing that noone you knew could've known the order numbers to your favourite restaurant, since you didn't really like sharing that kind of shit with others, which only left one conclusion.

Someone was stalking you.

You couldn't really understand why, but then again, why complain when you could just eat? I mean, they haven't poisoned the food, and you wouldn't have to worry about dinner on Sundays, which is saving money. It was honestly helpful, still unsettling, but very helpful.

Suddenly, 10 minutes later, a knock sounds from the front door of your apartment. You run to the door, preparing yourself to repeat the same question you've gotten used to asking. Once you open the door, you're met with a tall man, with dark brown hair cut into a very attractive wolf cut. He had brown hazel eyes, and rosy red lips.

He's wearing a black hoodie with blue ripped jeans, showing off White Air Forces. You weren't gonna lie-

He was an extremely handsome person, and you could feel your heart begin to race a little, making you jump a bit.

Only till he had said "Miss?" for the fifth time did you respond, blushing slightly.

"R-right... sorry. Is this for me?" You asked, realising how dumb it sounded, but keeping up a confident facade.

"Well.. yes miss. Or else I wouldnt be here." The man says, smiling at you and laughing a little. You could feel the embarasment crawling up your neck. You smiled sheepishly before remembering to ask the important question.

"Oh and... I didn't order this. Do you know who sent this to me?" You said, staring into his brown eyes with fascination.

He smiled fondly at you, almost in a mocking kind of way, as if he wanted you to feel stupid. And you did, but you also felt kind of on edge.

He hadn't asnwered your question yet, still staring at you with clouded eyes. Now he was the one spacing out. So, you tapped him on the shoulder as you could tell the food was getting cold.

"So...? Do you know who sent this to me, sir?" You calmly said, trying not to slam the door in this poor man's face. He kept smiling, now it only widening at the sound of your voice.

"...." still nothing. At this point you were pretty pissed off as it had been 5 minutes since you both had started talking, so you took the order of 43 and 52, smiled at him in the most incincere way you could muster, and finally shut the door in his face.